Taipei Summer Universiade 2017 :facebook:

How can you get picked off on 3rd base in the 8th as the tying run with 1 out!?!? Any ball in play and it’s a tie game.

They literally just gave the game away. Are they gambling and throwing the game. It literally looks like they are trying to lose on purpose with some of the shit I’m seeing. Every situation they have to win they just do something so stupid.

I have never seen a person get picked off on 3rd from the pitcher in all my years of playing and watching baseball.

No shit, man, WTF was that???

Do you guys get notifications from this thread? I don’t receive anything and it doesn’t show up on Forumosa for me >_>

Have you ever seen a pitcher pick off someone on 3rd. I’ve never seen that in like the 20 years of playing and watching. I’ve seen a catcher do it from poor base running or a miss sign on a squeeze or something. I’ve never seen it! I don’t know what to tell the kid as the coach. I don’t think my coach would ever put me in the lineup again if that ever happened. I’d probably have to move to another state if I did that in my high school team.

Did some gangsters get to the kids? Throw away a 3-0 lead to France. 6-3 now to Korea after what should be a tied or winning game for them.

Volleyball Taiwan vs Argentina will be Friday at 8pm in the National Taiwan University Arena, whish is great for me! I’ll be able to spend most of the day at the Taipei arena following athletics, then take the MRT to Tech Building and follow our grrls -

Our pitchers pitched their hearts out. Some really dominating pitching. I would have some strong words with a lot of people especially the guy that got picked off on 3rd base in the locker room. That’s worse than that error in centerfield to lose to France. You can’t do that. You just can’t. I’ve never seen it my entire life, especially from a lefty pitcher? I would could never trust that kid again after that.

Under the tool, there’s a Watching/Tracking/Normal/Muted button. Click “Watching” and you should get notifications.

Holy cow, thanks for that. For some reason this thread was muted.

Endless line of people since early morning to buy the tickets for tomorrow’s match Taiwan - Argentina

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure if this goes here or the GoT discussion thread, but I had to share…

1 Like

They’re just chokers, the pressure gets to them.

Running? More like rowing!

I’m still grieving…

At least you’re only grieving. @Andrew0409 is probably out buying a new punching bag since he punched a hole in the one he had. :laughing::laughing:

There is going to be some split loyalties there, with so many Argentchinos here.

@IbisWtf I got a question

Do they only have Universiade merchandise/souvenirs at the venues? I kind of want to buy something with Team Zhong Hua or Chinese Taipei on it.

I’m eye-ing the Universiade towel since nothing else is catching my eye.

Yes

Haven’t checked yet, ill have a look today!

Well, there are two options:

A) cheer for Taiwan
B) be a nazi

I’m not the one who makes the rules, I just deliver the message