Taipei Summer Universiade 2017 :facebook:

Nothing else matters to you now that hansioux has decoded the water polo schedule for you.

Fear not, I have the water polo and gymnastics schedule etched in my brain!

Here, the Argentinos swimming team. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aren’t those beards (and the copious body hair) going to cause too much drag in the water? That’s a rhetorical question. I know Icon doesn’t care about little details like that. :wink:

Au contraire, my friend. Icon cares a lotta bout those things. :kissing_closed_eyes:

I realize that for Icon, all that hair isn’t a drag at all.

Eh, it’s fair. After an underwater video of water polo grrls, we get some hairy dudes. I’m fine with that, balancing karma etc.

1 Like

Is it just me, or does the guy on the far right look like he’s about 40?

I had exactly the same thought >_>

PhD student is still a college student. Permanent Head Damage makes you look older.

The age limit is 28. raneg is 17 to 25.

Can I say the racist thing? Caucasians may look older than they really are. You guys are used to Asians who look 14 even when they are 41 -lucky devils.

I didn’t know the age limit was that high, I was expecting it to be much lower >_>

I was actually judging him by Caucasian standards. It’s funny that the guys with the full beards (especially Che in the back row) look much younger.

You sound disappointed.

Disappointed from a biological point of view, pleasantly surprised from the legal one.

A new wave of opportunities arise!

Ehem, lowest is 17, so still, proceed with caution.

I am more concerned with the clash between cultures of drinking age 18 vs. 21.

You mean lowest age attending the Universiade is 18 ? Great news, thanks!

The August 23 Korea v.s. Taiwan baseball game feels like a must see. The soccer match between Italy and Brazil on the same day is also a must see. Basketball game between the US and Argentina on the 20th is probably gonna be great as well.

Team USA for the baseball event is represented by the Iowa Hawkeyes. Basketball team is represented by the Purdue Boilermakers.

Can’t find anything on the water polo team.

Yeah, Wed 23rd, Brazil vs Italy followed by Taiwan vs the Irish, at Furen…that calls for a half day bout of man flu for sure.

Is that the stadium in the Catholic university?

Mini rant:

On the Universiade website, in the Venues page, each venue has something similar to a code.H-03, B01, etc etc.

Then when I check the schedule, the name of the location is not listed using that code, but rather using some letters taken from the full name of the venue, so by reading FUS I need to guess which arena it is, after checking all the names.

-_______-

yeah, that’s why I posted the baseball and basketball schedules because I couldn’t make sense of it from the website alone as well.