Taipei - Taichung Luggage

By the end of the day (my own DIY itinerary), I am in another hostel/hotel so I am bringing along my luggage when I travel (I weighed it, 4kg quite light). My luggage is also my backpack.

I heard that there are lockers at some metro station stations that you can use. Does anyone has a list of the info and where those lockers are? Thank you.

They’re all over Taipei Main Station but not in the metro part irrc. I think there are two, maybe three different sizes. There’s a maximum duration, maybe not the same for all of them.

I don’t know about lockers elsewhere, but they probably exist. Have you checked the metro’s website?

1 Like

I probably need to check station by station (through the website) where the lockers are (if I am passing by one). I did it once just to check where all the lifts are in all the stations (important for those who are physically challenged).

Btw, Moderator yyy, I can’t seem to post a new question about some places in Taichung. Are there 2 Carton Kings in Taichung (one in xitun and another in Ren’ai)?