Taiwan Beer Bar Super 346 Live House

Starting a new thread because the environment seems to have changed from the old days and the entrance location has changed. The entrance is not on Bade Lu anymore. The entrance is off of Songjian Lu Lane 25. The Google Map location is wrong.

The whole place is upgraded from just a warehouse with beer. Now with a nice stage and nice seating.

http://www.346.com.tw/

Here’s the music lineup for Jan.

20171227_175332

1 Like

This used to be my favorite spot to grab 18 days until it decided to close up or change the entrance way.

What I’m hearing is the beer is still cheap, but the food prices went up and quality went down.

Super 346 Live House, good live music, fun space, German beer hall atmosphere, is big holds a few hundred people, Western pop music, Taiwan rock like Wubai, A-mei in her rock root days, and even older local rock, don’t go for the food, shrimp is small whole shrimp deep fried not peel and eat, Buffalo chicken wings are not Buffalo but maybe the best item, mostly groups celebrating and seeing who can drink the most beer from beer towers, all beer comes in a glass or a beer tower of some size, make a reservation especially if a group, check in advance because groups sometimes book the whole place, it’s not a late night place, it’s a place to have dinner, watch a live show for 45 minutes and then they close by 11, NT$600 minimum per person not strictly enforced, by the way the entrance is not on Bade Lu road anymore, it is off of Changan Lu.

600NT a person is pretty damn steep.

I remember the beer towers being pretty cheap at like…550NT for 5000CC of 18 days.