''Taiwan girls are easy'' video from Nextmedia

http://tw.nextmedia.com/animation/iplayer/msecid/1/type/Today/ArtID/25482/issueid/20110918

Make sure your Taiwan girlfriend is not one of these 西餐妹! :roflmao:

im sure like anywhere there are easy girls and there are not so easy girls.

taiwan has a LOT of girls !!! So therefore there will be a LOT of easy girls, as well as a LOT of the other ones.

Taiwan has the same basic 3 types of girls (there are more types but i just kinda leave it at 3)

1. goody goody girls : they want to get Married and to YOU… NOW.

2. professionals : pay as you go

3. party girls : pay in other ways

1 Like

Well I can’t speak Chinese, but the jist of it is that too many Taiwanese women are dishonoring the Taiwanese name by sleeping with dirty Laowais?

Seemed kind of. . . offensive, to me.

Look at these girls, willingly sleeping with white guys! Sometimes they even kiss in public! We must put a stop to this despicable act!

But I’ll put it to you guys who live in Taiwan, do you think you should be offended?

Complete rubbish.

Typical Apple Daily garbage. The media here does these sorts of racist, completely distorted pieces every once in a while. Keeps mom and pop at home interesting in buying their rag.

[quote=“TheAmericanNomad”]Well I can’t speak Chinese, but the just of it is that too many Taiwanese women are dishonoring the Taiwanese name by sleeping with dirty Laowais?
[/quote]

Nope, not at all. It’s all about those laowai who come and pick up Taiwanese girls, and take them to hotels, and make out with them in cabs… at no point did they mentioned that the girls are all quite willing and active participants, they made it all seem as if it’s all that foreign man’s fault!!! (Though the writing that popped up on the right was ‘I love big foreign hot dogs!’ ).

The very last thing they said was ‘Foreigners are sleazy - Taiwanese girls, can you see this now?’ (Yeah, because those girls are all innocent little virgins, right?)

I quite liked those interviews with the Taiwanese guys at the beginning, they’re pretty much just bitching about how Foreigners pick up girls easily because they have bigger penises. Sounds like someone’s got a small dick.

The thing I found the most interesting, though, was that the entire clip focused on men. Not once did they talk about the women in their own right, nor did they interview any. Make of that what you will, but I find that to be the most offensive.

Yea, racist trash- and quite disturbing- in a very Taiwanese way it reminds me of official extreme right wing nationalistic propaganda designed to stir up hatred against foreigners (I note that one interviewee mentioned black people as well as white). If this kind of stuff is mainstream, then Taiwan is going nowhere fast. And now you know what the locals are REALLY thinking when they smile and “welcome” you to their country, then laugh or talk behind your back. Do you wonder why they are so skilled at keeping you at a distance ? Why you struggle to be fully accepted as one of them ?

1 Like

It’s well about time that Luxy and other trashy venues got thrashed in the gutter press. As a father of a Taiwanese girl, I take great umbrage at many foreign wankers that think they have landed in Thailand by mistake, and expect to compensate.
Pity the fool that shows up on my porch, expecting a quick in and out.
Daddy shoots from both barrels, so better step around.
Mind you, I trust my daughter enough already to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Right wing?
Maybe so, the older I get, the more selective.
As such, any means to keep those blue-eyed red haired barbarians away from the fruits of our precious bodily fluids is awroight in my ledger. Heath, notwithstanding.

[quote=“tsukinodeynatsu”][quote=“TheAmericanNomad”]Well I can’t speak Chinese, but the just of it is that too many Taiwanese women are dishonoring the Taiwanese name by sleeping with dirty Laowais?
[/quote]

Nope, not at all. It’s all about those laowai who come and pick up Taiwanese girls, and take them to hotels, and make out with them in cabs… at no point did they mentioned that the girls are all quite willing and active participants, they made it all seem as if it’s all that foreign man’s fault!!! (Though the writing that popped up on the right was ‘I love big foreign hot dogs!’ ).

The very last thing they said was ‘Foreigners are sleazy - Taiwanese girls, can you see this now?’ (Yeah, because those girls are all innocent little virgins, right?)

I quite liked those interviews with the Taiwanese guys at the beginning, they’re pretty much just bitching about how Foreigners pick up girls easily because they have bigger penises. Sounds like someone’s got a small dick.

The thing I found the most interesting, though, was that the entire clip focused on men. Not once did they talk about the women in their own right, nor did they interview any. Make of that what you will, but I find that to be the most offensive.[/quote]

Well, in that case I am simultaneously offended and flattered.

Though, I have to say, like most PSA this seems counter productive, if they want to scare girls away from Laowais, is the best thing to do is tell them that they have big dicks?

“Don’t talk to them, they will bring you to sexual ecstasy like your Taiwanese boyfriend could never hope to!”

1 Like

[quote=“tsukinodeynatsu”][quote=“TheAmericanNomad”]Well I can’t speak Chinese, but the just of it is that too many Taiwanese women are dishonoring the Taiwanese name by sleeping with dirty Laowais?
[/quote]

The thing I found the most interesting, though, was that the entire clip focused on men. Not once did they talk about the women in their own right, nor did they interview any. Make of that what you will, but I find that to be the most offensive.[/quote]

I guess they didn’t find any women that would agree with the sentiment of the Taiwanese men. Of course what would Vietnamese men say about all the Vietnamese women that Taiwanese men are buying.

One in seven children born in Taiwan are to those wives from Vietnam, Indonesia, and China.

I’m more concerned about the f’n perverts with their video cameras trained on foreigners. That one cab driver had the whole stage set with his interior light on and the video rolling. How is that acceptable? In light of the recent spate of Taiwanese dudes killing or maiming women for being jilted I can’t see how the ladies are able to resist the big hot dog.

There are play boys and girls worldwide.
They make their own choices and take reposibility of themselves.

However, It’s offensive to generalize people that way.
It’s never true that Taiwanese girls are easy, or that foreingers are sleazy.
It’s as ignorant as if someone visits some Taiwanese Temples and generalizes all Taiwanese are Buddhists.
This report is apparently biased and attetion-seeking.

Did you guys see that one white dude who said:

我們要去HOTEL。

And then afterwards they write:

到達目的地HOTEL

It’s so obviously a set up…how else could they have a camera ready to film them getting in and getting out of the cab?

Good publicity for the brass monkey mind.

[quote=“Okami”]I actually thought it was done quite well. The racist crap has definitely improved in quality. They even had everything set up. I imagine it was all set up with the cabs, the customers and Apple Daily.

Just normal fabricated journalism, newspapers do it all the time.[/quote]

Yeah you gotta hand it to them, their production values have gone up tremendously.

One thing is sure about the Apple Daily, they are obsessed with large penises.

Totally, they love everything penis-wise.
Cheap tabloid material, not exactly newsworthy, but hey, audiences love reading this kind of stuff.

This article is just rubbish,
it’s basically saying that all Taiwanese girls are 西餐妹
and foreigners that go out with Taiwanese girls/ Asian girls all have yellow fever or just being sleazy.
Yes there would be some Taiwanese girls that prefer to date foreign guys for whatever reasons,
and foreign guys in Taiwan think that they can get whatever they want…
but we should never generalised people this way, what a load of racist/ stereotyping crap!
I am a Taiwanese girl who’s lived in England for 7 years,
my boyfriend is English, but I don’t see that as anything special in particular,
However I’ve got some young Taiwanese girls asking me where to meet white guys or telling me that they want to go out with foreigners,
which I find terribly annoying, why would you want to go out with someone for his nationality and not who he is?!
There are all sorts of different people out there,
I’d just laugh it off when come across a rubbish article like this.

That is freaking hilarious!

My only issue with this story is that some people will see this story and apply a stereotype to the rest of us.

The taiwanese girls are probably saying “white guys are easy” :sunglasses:

[quote=“fenlander”][quote]

Though, I have to say, like most PSA this seems counter productive, if they want to scare girls away from Laowais, is the best thing to do is tell them that they have big dicks?[/quote]

Damn that made me crack up and nearly choke on my double cheeseburger :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote]
:roflmao: Well, it’s still a PSA, but it’s just serving the wrong “public” from the one they were intending to serve. :thumbsup: