''Taiwan girls are easy'' video from Nextmedia

[quote=“tommy525”]Not the Wu man again is it?

A LOT of Asian girls actually prefer Asian men, the ones who only like non-asian are the minority in general. May not be in your particular group, but in general.

IF they are not attracted to you, its just something about you thats not clicking with them. Go with some other nationals then. Dont have to be like salmon and swim upriver.

There are tons of TW men who marry vietnamese, indonesian, etc girls because they have not found a TW girl that works for them. NO shame in that.

for me I just cant get in the same wavelength with honky girls, but thats ok, im fine with asians. I don’t find myself swimming upriver.[/quote]

hahahahaaha thanks for the compliment …philipino girls seems nice ,i talked to a few of them sometimes they are just as great

Girls & guys whatever creed, race, religion are easy anywhere - just go to the right areas.

I think this guy needs to lay off the computer and go out and explore the world. Nothing but rage can come from sitting in a room surfing the net looking for the ‘true’ reason why your life is so f’ed up. Stop complaining and go out in the world and find the answer man, seriously.

People may come from dirt, but when you are old enough to know the difference, you are old enough to make a choice about letting your past control your future.

[quote=“Anotherday”][quote=“headhonchoII”]Anotherday, women don’t like whiners, so quit whining, and start loving.

Also, you should apologise for your post about white people here. You don’t know anything about me, if you had the balls to say that in front of my face, I’d knock you into the next block :sunglasses: .[/quote]

and you should apologize too about me .You don’t know anything about me either and I do got balls to say that right in front of your face ! I dare you call a meeting where it’s just me and you and I will be looking forward to see how you going to tackle me so easily keyboard warrior !! we will see whether or not you are able to knock me into the next block :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: come prove it !! with me

I will break you white man . my mongolian ancestors did break you and i will do the same to you .Challenge issued ![/quote]

Oooh a challenge… fight fight fight (pictures a circle being created)

Sometimes when I read things on here I wonder if I maybe live in a totally different country from the rest of you. :idunno:

Most of my friends are Taiwanese. At least half of them are rugby players. So maybe that’s it. They’re not the stereotypical skinny looking blokes. Pretty large, even by western standards, muscled and in good shape. They’re all either married to complete hotties or have damn hot girlfriends. None of which show any interest whatsoever in western men.
The other half are pretty 台客, like my mate the scooter mechanic. He’s also a pretty strong looking fellow and a lot of fun to hang out with. His gfs are usually pretty 台妹 and also don’t seem at all interested in foreigners.
Also, none of these guys seem to have any problems finding hot looking girls. :idunno:

Edit: My buddy the scooter mechanic has expressed some interest in foreign women, but he says they don’t seem to interested in Taiwanese guys.

[quote]They’re all either married to complete hotties or have damn hot girlfriends. None of which show any interest whatsoever in western men.
The other half are pretty 台客, like my mate the scooter mechanic. He’s also a pretty strong looking fellow and a lot of fun to hang out with. His gfs are usually pretty 台妹 and also don’t seem at all interested in foreigners.[/quote]

I know lots of skinny Taiwanese runts, and I am also friends with quite a few fat, lard-arsed toothless blobs who have betel nut running down the creases of their rolled-up vest. Their girlfriends and wives are pretty damn hot, too, and have no interest in foreign men.

[quote=“bismarck”]Sometimes when I read things on here I wonder if I maybe live in a totally different country from the rest of you. :idunno:

Most of my friends are Taiwanese. At least half of them are rugby players. So maybe that’s it. They’re not the stereotypical skinny looking blokes. Pretty large, even by western standards, muscled and in good shape. They’re all either married to complete hotties or have damn hot girlfriends. None of which show any interest whatsoever in western men.
The other half are pretty 台客, like my mate the scooter mechanic. He’s also a pretty strong looking fellow and a lot of fun to hang out with. His gfs are usually pretty 台妹 and also don’t seem at all interested in foreigners.
Also, none of these guys seem to have any problems finding hot looking girls. :idunno:

Edit: My buddy the scooter mechanic has expressed some interest in foreign women, but he says they don’t seem to interested in Taiwanese guys.[/quote]

I have a feeling that most women outside of Taipei are not that interest in foreign men. Even in Taipei, it is a small minority.

I don’t know any Mongolian men here, except for the ones who I used to deal speed and crack to over at Yungkang St. (all long since deported by now), the ones who used to fight with the Tibetans outside Night Owls and the ones we shared a bill with years ago at some kind of resort down south. They used to perform, then get drunk, then beat the living shite out of their women right there on the street in front of everybody. Every. Single. Night. Week after week, until the poor WHITE MAN stepped in and took the women to the cop station. Wasn’t a whole lot different when I was living outside Ulaan Baator in the early 1980s, either. You might want to hide your “Mongolian MAAAAAN!” persona a little bit. The women in your own country don’t really like it, you know. And the women here, according to YOU, don’t seem to like it much either.
Sounds to me like its not “them” or “the white man” but rather, YOU. Look to yourself, dude! The answer to why you are being rejected is in YOU, not other people.

[quote=“sandman”]I don’t know any Mongolian men here, except for the ones who I used to deal speed and crack to over at Yongkang St. (all long since deported by now), the ones who used to fight with the Tibetans outside Night Owls and the ones we shared a bill with years ago at some kind of resort down south. They used to perform, then get drunk, then beat the living shite out of their women right there on the street in front of everybody. Every. Single. Night. Week after week, until the poor WHITE MAN stepped in and took the women to the cop station. Wasn’t a whole lot different when I was living outside Ulaan Baator in the early 1980s, either. You might want to hide your “Mongolian MAAAAAN!” persona a little bit. The women in your own country don’t really like it, you know. And the women here, according to YOU, don’t seem to like it much either.
Sounds to me like its not “them” or “the white man” but rather, YOU. Look to yourself, dude! The answer to why you are being rejected is in YOU, not other people.[/quote]
YAWN!! SERMON!!!

He’s looking for a fight, fisticuffs, kicks, swords, boxed ears, you should have your blood boiling…and here you are giving him sermons.

[quote=“sandman”]I don’t know any Mongolian men here, except for the ones who I used to deal speed and crack to over at Yongkang St. (all long since deported by now), the ones who used to fight with the Tibetans outside Night Owls and the ones we shared a bill with years ago at some kind of resort down south. They used to perform, then get drunk, then beat the living shite out of their women right there on the street in front of everybody. Every. Single. Night. Week after week, until the poor WHITE MAN stepped in and took the women to the cop station. Wasn’t a whole lot different when I was living outside Ulaan Baator in the early 1980s, either. You might want to hide your “Mongolian MAAAAAN!” persona a little bit. The women in your own country don’t really like it, you know. And the women here, according to YOU, don’t seem to like it much either.
Sounds to me like its not “them” or “the white man” but rather, YOU. Look to yourself, dude! The answer to why you are being rejected is in YOU, not other people.[/quote]

Dude, the Mongols are not to be messed with. It seems like just yesterday that Genghis Khan was subduing all in his path.

Watch your steppe, or it will be “Tartar” to you.

tartar is delicious

[quote=“steelersman”][quote=“bismarck”]Sometimes when I read things on here I wonder if I maybe live in a totally different country from the rest of you. :idunno:

Edit: My buddy the scooter mechanic has expressed some interest in foreign women, but he says they don’t seem to interested in Taiwanese guys.[/quote]

I have a feeling that most women outside of Taipei are not that interest in foreign men. Even in Taipei, it is a small minority.[/quote]

I don’t know what Taiwanese women like but I don’t too much like the skinny to death, large head of hair n plastered makeup look, ungh :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m a foreigner and I’ve never had a problem meeting local girls, not saying they are easy because I’m not pushing for the sac but I do know a lot of girls, actually 99% of my friends here are ladies. I don’t live in Taipei and I often have ladies come up to me to chat and I’m a pretty ugly guy and with my gf :ohreally:

Sometimes I see foreign guys here and their girlfriends are really sub par looking… now I’m just being honest, I feel like most foreigners come here don’t speak Chinese and then they “date” the first local girl who they can communicate with. The local girl is usually not so pretty but her English is great so its a win win. Some girls show no interest in me when they see me passing by until I speak Chinese and then it’s love like bringing a new puppy home. “love as in their excitement that we can communicate”

I always say, if you live in Taiwan and treat it like your home; speak the local language, understand the customs, be well adjusted human being. With your life experiences from growing up, just talk to people and you will have very few problems.

Today my desk lamp exploded.

[quote=“pgdaddy1”][quote=“sandman”]I don’t know any Mongolian men here, except for the ones who I used to deal speed and crack to over at Yongkang St. (all long since deported by now), the ones who used to fight with the Tibetans outside Night Owls and the ones we shared a bill with years ago at some kind of resort down south. They used to perform, then get drunk, then beat the living shite out of their women right there on the street in front of everybody. Every. Single. Night. Week after week, until the poor WHITE MAN stepped in and took the women to the cop station. Wasn’t a whole lot different when I was living outside Ulaan Baator in the early 1980s, either. You might want to hide your “Mongolian MAAAAAN!” persona a little bit. The women in your own country don’t really like it, you know. And the women here, according to YOU, don’t seem to like it much either.

Dude, the Mongols are not to be messed with. It seems like just yesterday that Genghis Khan was subduing all in his path.

Watch your steppe, or it will be “Tartar” to you.[/quote]
I seem to recall they couldn’t get past little Austria. Turned back based on some shitty excuse about having to bury some dude. Maybe they got disillusioned that the women didn’t like them, or heard about kilt flashing Scots. That’s turned back more than a few armies, I’ll wager.

I know this thread is about a year old, but seems like anotherday can stand to learn the lesson from this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=8kZg_ALxEz0

Even more importantly, maybe this would be a more complete lesson. Perhaps a bit harsh, but definitely something I find to be true in my 36 years of being alive.
cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-tru … er-person/

Cant view the video any longer. Anyone got a link?

Are you talking about the video from Riuski (wich is playing fine) or the one from tht OP ?

The one everyone is talking about, OP’s one

Taiwanese girls are extremely easy for foreigners. Have you ever met a foreigner who cannot have free sex in Taiwan? Have you met a foreigner who cannot have free sex any time they want in Taiwan? If you are a guy but not of Asian decent, and you cannot get a date with a Chinese girl, be it a Taiwan, Chinese from Mainland or a Chinese from HK, you are absolutely hopeless. The changes are, you won’t be able to get a date - period!

So I won’t say that only Taiwanese girls are easy. I would say that Taiwanese, Chinese, Korean and Filipino girls are in general, just a easy meals for foreign men. Taiwanese girls will be the first to deny the ugly truth. Ha Ha! But that does not mean they are not easy. They are easy as hell - of course not everyone but in general - they are.

‘Free sex’? You pay for it in other countries?