''Taiwan girls are easy'' video from Nextmedia

[quote=“eddie123”]Taiwanese girls are extremely easy for foreigners. Have you ever met a foreigner who cannot have free sex in Taiwan? Have you met a foreigner who cannot have free sex any time they want in Taiwan? If you are a guy but not of Asian decent, and you cannot get a date with a Chinese girl, be it a Taiwan, Chinese from Mainland or a Chinese from HK, you are absolutely hopeless. The changes are, you won’t be able to get a date - period!

So I won’t say that only Taiwanese girls are easy. I would say that Taiwanese, Chinese, Korean and Filipino girls are in general, just a easy meals for foreign men. Taiwanese girls will be the first to deny the ugly truth. Ha Ha! But that does not mean they are not easy. They are easy as hell - of course not everyone but in general - they are.[/quote]

Those that post such noxious nonsense as above, given that they are mostly men, should be sterilsed.

[quote=“teamblubee”]
I always say, if you live in Taiwan and treat it like your home; speak the local language, understand the customs, be well adjusted human being. With your life experiences from growing up, just talk to people and you will have very few problems.[/quote]

That’s probably true of everywhere, including whatever country one comes from.

I imagine eddie123 has to.

The attitude that sex costs money seems depressingly widespread here :aiyo: . I just finished teaching an adult class in which I had to explain the difference between a nightclub and a hostess bar. The class material described a CEO having lunch at a restaurant and asking a waitress out on a date (somewhere in America). One student - male, fiftyish - said, ‘In Taiwan this is impossible! A guy would never ask a waitress out on a date, unless it was in a nightclub.’ I don’t know how many times I’ve explained what a nightclub is, typically; I’ll probably have to explain again next week. None of the students have been to one but all of the guys have been to hostess bars and KTV’s with ‘special service’. These students are mostly middle-aged but I can see their social ineptitude has rubbed off on their children’s generation.

Some Taiwanese guys don’t seem to realize that women have sexual appetites.

I keep seeing this dude with the BMW on the news at the gym…wtf?..pls explain.

My guess is he scammed some money of a girl - telling her because he was a foreigner he couldn’t buy a car?

D’you think Eddie is a foreigner or a bitter local? It’s hard to tell from his writing.

It’s just such a solipsistic viewpoint that it’s funny. Maybe Taiwanese women are talking somewhere: ‘There’s this certain type of foreign guy who’s just so desperately grateful to get any without taking his wallet out that you can get into his pants and steal his precious essence with zero effort. Bonus: he can’t speak much Chinese so if you just pull the Suzi Wong routine you can be back in your own shower in an hour. Not much to look at but worth a go if you’ve been in the midst of a drought.’

Dontcha know, women are prostitutes, easy, nice girls, and ugly uptight arrogant bitches? And that that they have to be tricked, or paid to have sex because only easy, low-value girls actually want it? :laughing:

Im going with bitter local…

" Have you ever met a foreigner who cannot have free sex in Taiwan? Have you met a foreigner who cannot have free sex any time they want in Taiwan?"
(note the double sentence saying the same thing reworded slightly)

" If you are a guy but not of Asian decent"
(He appears to be butthurt that the girls don’t give him the time of day, but i doubt it is because of him being Asian)

" I would say that Taiwanese, Chinese, Korean and Filipino girls are in general, just a easy meals for foreign men."
(Grammatical error on the line, just a easy meals for foreign men, very Taiwanese)

“Taiwanese girls will be the first to deny the ugly truth. Ha Ha! But that does not mean they are not easy.”
Since they won’t date him, he slags them by saying they are easy.

[quote=“trubadour”]I keep seeing this dude with the BMW on the news at the gym…wtf?..pls explain.

My guess is he scammed some money of a girl - telling her because he was a foreigner he couldn’t buy a car?[/quote]

I’m really surprised that there aren’t any threads about that on here. Its a Turkish/Canadian guy that was using Skout to meet and seduce women. He slept with something like 500 Taiwanese women, sometimes video-taping them and stealing their money. Its pretty huge, a lot of my friends are freaking out about it. Apparently the guy had a 30 cm dong too. Its nothing like Justin Lee drugging and raping girls, but since its a foreigner and there’s the whole “Taiwan girls are easy” narrative in the media this story has legs.

I’d find that “fact” more interesting if Apple Daily (that quote is from Apple Daily, isn’t it?) were also reporting it to be 1cm wide.

Is that even possible? 1 cm wide?

I dunno, but it would be hilarious if it was. You could make balloon animals with it.

I dunno, but it would be hilarious if it was. You could make balloon animals with it.[/quote]

:roflmao: Hate to laugh at the afflicted, but, well, :roflmao: ,

[quote=“petrarch1603”][quote=“trubadour”]I keep seeing this dude with the BMW on the news at the gym…wtf?..pls explain.

My guess is he scammed some money of a girl - telling her because he was a foreigner he couldn’t buy a car?[/quote]

I’m really surprised that there aren’t any threads about that on here. Its a Turkish/Canadian guy that was using Skout to meet and seduce women. He slept with something like 500 Taiwanese women, sometimes video-taping them and stealing their money. Its pretty huge, a lot of my friends are freaking out about it. Apparently the guy had a 30 cm dong too. Its nothing like Justin Lee drugging and raping girls, but since its a foreigner and there’s the whole “Taiwan girls are easy” narrative in the media this story has legs.[/quote]

Is this for real? I thought he just made up a number to convince the court that the women who he filmed had concent beforehand. Since there are a lot of information out on this guy(from googling 王凱傑 from various sources what are you guys’ thoughts? As well as the girls, are they pretty like Justin Lee’s girls?

Well the truth is Asian girls are easy targets for foreigners. It would not be difficult to sleep with 500 girls if you really set your mind to it here. There’s no shortage of girls here who will sleep with a white guy if he’s decent looking and speaks a couple chinese words to them. So I guess the lesson here with this new story of the Turkish guy is girls, don’t be the type of girl that would actually sleep with that guy. Maybe some of your friends will, but try to have more self respect then that. There’s nothing wrong with dating for several months before having sex. I guess i’m old fashion…

Does anyone have any links to news items about this turkish guy?
Edit: Don’t worry, I found it in about 3 seconds when I went to the apple daily website. Guess I’ve been reading the “wrong” news.

Well the truth is Asian girls are easy targets for foreigners. It would not be difficult to sleep with 500 girls if you really set your mind to it here. There’s no shortage of girls here who will sleep with a white guy if he’s decent looking and speaks a couple chinese words to them. So I guess the lesson here with this new story of the Turkish guy is girls, don’t be the type of girl that would actually sleep with that guy. Maybe some of your friends will, but try to have more self respect then that. There’s nothing wrong with dating for several months before having sex. I guess I’m old fashion…[/quote]

It’s difficult to parse this for stupid assumptions, it’s so dense. You know that women and Taiwanese people read the same Internet as you? Talk nice.

I didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. If the truth somehow hurts or offends you than i’m sorry. Take it up with the hoards of Taiwanese woman who are sleeping with foreigners simply because they are white. Its just a fact, like it or not. Best thing to do if you are a Taiwanese girl is make sure you aren’t one of them. But to get offended because somebody is stating a truth is a little bit odd.

Yeah, this isn’t even true though, is it? I’m not white, and it doesn’t seem to be a problem. Even if it were true, why on earth should you care? I remember one ex-gf in the UK telling me she had a bit of thing about black men. We had a giggle about it and that was that. I certainly didn’t expect her to throw herself at the next black guy who happened to walk past.

I’ve known (not necessarily in the biblical sense) a few Taiwanese women who prefer foreign men, and if the subject came up, I did ask why they prefer foreign men. There were a few different answers, but often it hinged on two problems mentioned earlier with Taiwanese men: specifically, living with their parents (ie., no privacy, no life of their own, and no decision-making abilities), and smothering or borderline obsessive behaviour (sending 50 texts a day asking if she’s eaten yet). There were also one or two seeking exploration: experiencing a different life, different cultures, etc (nowt wrong with that, right?). And yes, one girl was a size queen. Nowt wrong with that either, IMO. We all like what we like.

Bottom line is that any moderately attractive/interesting male who treats women as more than just a hole on legs (or the fulfilment of his parents’ need to pass on the family name) is not going to have a problem finding someone who wants to sleep with him. A foreigner dropped into Taiwan will naturally end up with a Taiwanese woman simply because there are a lot more of them around than women from his own country.

BrentGolf, I think you fail to address the real problem, which is that a certain percentage of foreign guys who come to Taiwan are sexual predators who play the pump and dump game like there’s no tomorrow. That Turkish guy in the news is just a prominent example because he overdid it when he tried to force girls into sex with him. Your comment suggests a kind of “boys will be boys” attitude and that it’s normal to sleep with hundreds of girls as if they were all prostitutes (hint: it’s not normal, not in Taiwan or any country). After all they are “just Taiwanese” who need to learn to respect themselves. You fail to mention that many of these girls and women are exploited and victimized, but of course that’s not any foreign guy’s fault. It’s their own fault and the ONLY lesson you see in all this is for them to “not be that type of girl”. How about a lesson for all foreign guys in Taiwan to not be that kind of ASSHOLE and have some self-respect themselves?

I don’t care, none of this affects me in any way. I have a girlfriend who’s with me for who I am and how I treat her, not because I’m white. We dated for 6 months before sleeping with each other. I’m very traditional that way. None of this sleeping around with easy girls affects me in any way shape or form. I can count on one hand with fingers left over how many woman I’ve been with in my life. What do I care that there are easy woman here?

The thread is about whether or not Taiwanese woman are easy with respect to foreigners right? Well, I’m discussing it. Foreigners who live here become accustomed to being able to get girlfriends quite easily. Most foreigners know that if we all had to go back to our home country as single guys it would be a lot more difficult to attract the same caliber of woman that we can here. I’m not saying it’s a cut and dry rule for everyone, and of course there are exceptions to everything right. Good bad or indifferent, it’s just true. White guys for the most part can attract woman easier here than they do in their home country.

If it isn’t already painfully obvious based on my VERY traditional views towards dating and sex, let me say it directly. I despise men like that Turkish guy who go around taking advantage of woman. I hope they find a way to lock him up for a very long time and make an example out of him. Having said that, please remember that many of the girls were classmates, students, friends of friends, people who see him around and hear stories about him. I have a lot of sympathy for the ones who were taken advantage of and deceived. For the rest who knew all about him beforehand, now would be a good time to re-evaluate their own character and make some changes.