''Taiwan girls are easy'' video from Nextmedia

The online dating app that was mentioned in the Tuskish guy case; I’ve been using it for a while.
Recently the activity on there has been very different. Some girl posted this on her profile, I thought I’d share it with you guys (I blurred out the girl’s pic).

This guy looks very average?

Those must have been 500 really ugly Taiwanese chicks. Inferiority complex is a hell of a thing.

500 women in 5 years (some of them repeats I think) so thats 100 / year or bout 8 per month or two a week. Definitely do-able for someone who goes out clubbing near every nite looking for action.

Thing is , if he is getting that much action, why try to rape someone? Very wrong ethically and morally to do so, especially if one is as successful as he claimed to be at snaring ready and willing women?

On the other hand though if you’re getting that much action, how much respect for woman does he really have? Would getting physical with a few woman really feel that “wrong” to someone so desensitized? I’m not sure… :ponder: At that point I don’t think it’s a stretch to imagine that he sort of sees woman as objects. I think the line between consensual may get a little blurry when you only see woman as a hole to satisfy your immediate needs.

But really, we don’t really know the true details of this story and I’m not sure we ever will. The truth may in fact be very far from what has been reported…

On the other hand though if you’re getting that much action, how much respect for woman does he really have? Would getting physical with a few woman really feel that “wrong” to someone so desensitized?[/quote]

I wonder how someone who had sex with 500 women handles rejection…

[quote=“tommy525”]
Thing is , if he is getting that much action, why try to rape someone? Very wrong ethically and morally to do so, especially if one is as successful as he claimed to be at snaring ready and willing women?[/quote]

People don’t commit rape because they aren’t getting any, ffs, and it’s not more wrong if you can get laid easily and so don’t have to resort to rape. Think, McTommy, think.

One would argue rape is not about “getting some”. People say it’s about power. This guy at the least has a sex addiction. He might have other issues has well. I wouldn’t want to bang 500 below average Taiwanese women. Completely not worth it.

So what happened to the original video from the original post? It’s not there anymore because it’s old?
Has the Apple daily come out with any more racist news stories recently, or has it only been this one?

So after all the hoo-har, what are your personal views on Taiwanese females aka “Xicanmei” dating “white” foreigners? "

I know a few Taiwanese girls that only date “white” guys and I look at them the same way as women who only date within their ethnic group/race/nationality. It seems silly you would limit who you want to be with to such a small group, I’m pretty open to anyone. And it’s actually really interesting and I’ve learned a lot dating girls from many different countries, and one of the best things is enjoying meals from them haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGe1sqLRy9U

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

there was a video like this recently in chinese news. a poor american ‘farmer’ that moved to china was being interviewed about how easy chinese girls are. only problem was he had a thick polish accent and farmers are the poor stereotype of china, not america. basically it was fake and made by a chinese dating company or something.
these sorts of things are usually made by local guys to shame the women. not sure why a foreigner would want to shame the women they are getting some from. self hate?

money?

Just a wild guess.

1 Like

sure, that polish guy was a next level white monkey. but i just mean in general. i guess another reason is bragging. even seen it on formosa ‘taiwan girls flock to me when i walk outside my door’ ect

MINE IS HUGE , just massive. I will wear cycling from now on if that is all it takes