Taiwan Overseas Chinese passport

Hi

can anyone recommend me a Taiwan Immigration lawyer with decent consultancy fees.

I want to ask about if there is a slight possibility that i can obtain such passport.

Something about me, I am a born stateless in South East Asia, Male 49 years old.
I carried a travel certificate when I travel overseas, and visa is required where ever
I traveled.

At any country’s enter point, I am being scrutinized by the immigration officer for carrying travel document.
an interview for one hour in interview room is a common practice for me.

Basically, my current country has refused my birth right to issue me a passport .
I do not have any police records.

My grandfather and father was born in Taiwan, but both have since passed away and I
believe i may have a hard time proving it since is been like 60 to 70 years ago when they
left Taiwan.

I beg to assist me in getting me a immigration lawyer

Many Thanks

I don’t think it’s that easy to get citizenship by descent. From what I understand, getting citizenship through your parents requires your parents to have an active household registration in TW, and without that it’s possible that you can’t get it. Active household registration requires you to be in TW at least once every 2 years. Also, getting TW household registration is not cheap. They will collect social security, and health insurance fees from you, even if you don’t live here