FREE on Kindle This Week: Taiwan Tales Book Short Stories by Foreigners

Anyone read this book or know where to buy it or know anything about it or the authors?

I guess they have multiple books out but I’ve never heard or seen the books or even heard of the group or other activities.

1 Like

I’ve bought both of them from the Amazon Kindle store. I’ve neither seen nor looked for paper copies. I just bought Volume 2 for about USD$3.

I can’t speak to the quality. They’re both on my long, long “to read” list.

The first book got a very good write-up in the Taipei Times, with Bradley Winterton calling it “in every way an outstanding compilation”:

Haven’t read the second yet, but look forward to doing so.

Wish I could get hardcopy at bookstore.

You’ll be able to pick up books by Taipei Writers’ Group and its members at the International Book Fair. It’s their second year in attendance. It’s quite a productive group, so there should be a good selection of material available.
***Book 1 (Taiwan Tales) can be bought at the Yue Yue bookstore in Songshan Cultural Park.

1 Like

I think my submission was rejected. It was ultra-lewd.

1 Like

Reword and submit.

I haven’t read these yet and no connection but noticed it’s free for a week on Kindle.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078XPDQDM

Just downloaded it. I keep 5-6 books open at a time; even so, I have no idea when I’ll get around to reading it all. Hope the first story is a good one!