Talent Show (Win 1000nt at Bliss Thursday 09/28/06)

[color=black]ICTIT hosts Bliss’ Last Thursday of the Month Talent Show

Can you do magic/dance/sing/poetry/rap/juggle/tell jokes/什麼的?
Then call Barry at 0930-091-915…(since he’ll be dishing out the money.)[/color]

[color=red]NO COVER! *WINNER GETS 1000nt[/color] (Why are you paying them? Let Bliss pay you!)

[color=blue]BLISS is close to the intersection of Dunhua South Rd. and Xinyi Rd. It is on the south side of Xinyi Rd., just one small block east of Dunhua.
台北信義路4段148號
No. 148, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd. Taipei

Tel: (02) 2702-1855[/color]

(sorry…no bands this time)

• Actually, this is two prizes in one: top funny person & top talent…因為 there are other mics for music…but none for comedy

Hos about a Belly Dancer(esse)…?

Sorry, ‘hos’ = ‘how’ … the s is real close to the w…

One day, 3 elderly Chinese sisters were out in the lane…killing a chicken when the eldest one started to brag about her grandson’s English,

“Y’know, my little Fu’s English is so good that he just graduated from Taiwan’s top university with a TOEFL score of 2000!”

“天啊!”, belched the middle sister, but quickly added, “Well, that is truly great, but my big Fu not only dreams in English, but also works at an English speaking radio station whose primary mandate is to serve the expatriate community in Taiwan, while assuming the official duties of serving the foreign community here in Taiwan and forging a cultural link between the Chinese population of Taiwan and English-speaking residents of the island.”

The youngest sister simply smiled and said, “Wow. That is a mouthful. However, my little one’s English is so good, that he knows that radio station sucks!”

Thank you Ron Brownlow and The Taipei Times:

taipeitimes.com/News/feat/ar … 2003326783

[quote=“metrosexual”][color=black]

Can you do magic/dance/sing/poetry/rap/juggle/tell jokes/什麼的?
Then call Barry at 0930-091-915…[/color]

[color=blue]BLISS is close to the intersection of Dunhua South Rd. and Xinyi Rd. It is on the south side of Xinyi Rd., just one small block east of Dunhua.
台北信義路4段148號
No. 148, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd. Taipei

Tel: (02) 2702-1855[/color]

[/quote]

Two cannibals are eating a clown… says one to the other “does this taste funny to you?”

(…pleeeeeeease don’t call me in the morning…)

Bliss’ house band, Crosswords will be played after the Talent Show and will be charging a cover as usual for people just entering.

Read: Attention all my fellow Newfoundlanders! There will NOT be free admittance after the show.

p.s. Yes, I’z even talking about those poor few that ran out of money trying to hitchhike to Tronto and now call themselves Cape Bretoners.

[quote=“metrosexual”]Bliss’ house band, Crosswords will be played after the Talent Show and will be charging a cover as usual for people just entering.

Read: Attention all my fellow Newfoundlanders! There will NOT be free admittance after the show.

p.s. Yes, I’z even talking about those poor few that ran out of money trying to hitchhike to Tronto and now call themselves Cape Bretoners.[/quote]

Not entirely true… CrossRoads play tonight (wed) and Friday… big chance there is a band playing though… haha… real talents! … cover charge always goes to the band (hey, what’s 100nt for good live music…?

This Thursday (tom’row!) is mainly the talent night…