Tattoo in chinese calligraphy?

Anything you like. The font will be so tiny, no-one will be able to read it in any case.

When it’s flaccid I suppose all that can be seen is 山 and 水, but everyone agrees that the feng shui’s just right.

HG

[font size joke deleted]

Actually for various scripts, you can go to the National Palace Museum website (www.npm.gov.tw). They have some very good examples. I like 細金體 (narrow gold script).

morse code.

there love & hate tattooed there somewhere…really…you have to look closely.

why do you want to get a Chinese tattoo anyway?
That is so not original.

I haven’t seen an Egypt hieroglyph tattoo, I think that would be original.

It should have some kind of pyramid symbol, a camel symbol, and a Nefertiti symbol and translate as: “My house, my ride, and my bride.”

But then, tattooing itself is not original. The best way to be original is to be just yourself…

how do you write “your name” in chinese?
they love a bit of a gamble 'round here…
tell a guy:
“i’ve got your name tattooed on my arse”
and watch the sorry face and the cash roll-in

[quote]My kill-hand’s tatooed E.V.I.L. across its brother’s fist
That filthy five! They did nothing to challenge or resist.[/quote]

Brilliant!
HG

Style of calligraphy was a big issue for me and I spent 20 yrs looking for a tattoo artist who was able to “write” on my body. I love my tattoo artist and my tat actually looks like it’s brushed on. My brother and myself have our Chinese names tattooed. For me, it’s a tribute to my grandfather who gave me my name. That, and also if I’m found dead lying in a ditch somewhere naked, the police would hopefully figure out who I am.

Tattoos may be cool, but if you really want to impress someone then try some of these! You can get gold, silver , diamonds or whatever and they only cost about 50 bucks!

http://www.icedoutgear.com/grillz-gold-teeth.php?PID=2058023

Here’s what News of the Weird is reporting this week:

This summer in Switzerland I saw a huge number of freshly applied Chinese tattoos, so the trend isn’t over yet. Some of the things they had chosen to inscribe on themselves were just hilarious. “Cow” on a Swiss person is just too funny. Why not just hang a bell around your neck and be done with it? :laughing:

When I hear of people getting “pig” or “cow” tattooed on them, I’m assuming they’re getting their Chinese zodiac animal tattooed. I wonder if they understand it can be misconstrued.

“What’s my tattoo say? I’ll sue?”
Man sues after back tattooed in Chinese
Fox News Network

A Louisiana man is suing a tattoo parlor for inscribing six Chinese
characters on his back, which he thought was the Chinese translation for
the first six letters of his name “Jeremy”. Only problem is that no
Chinese dialect has a direct counterparts to English letters, so the
characters on his back said “Kung Po karate, martial arts expert, and
Shao-lin fifth”. The man wants the tattoo parlor to pay for laser
surgery required to remove the tattoo. It could have been worse, the
tattoo could have said, “Kick Me”.
legalminds.lp.findlaw.com/list/u … 00137.html

Hi, I know the best place in Taipei, Zhongxiao Dunhua exit 5. The tattoo artist can do all the styles even the chinese calligraphy, he have more than 20 years experience in Europe and Asia. He already maked my two tattoos and Im thinking about the third now. They are 35 Art Studio and they have FB and Instagram. The web is www.35artstudio.com The best in Taiwan

5 posts were split to a new topic: Tango.