šŸŽ¾ Tennis | Tennis In Taipei!

Charles here. Iā€™d love to play tennis. Iā€™m about intermediate in ability, but rarely playā€¦ I live in Shi-Lin. Weekends are best, but a weekday match is also possible.

I used to play at the public courts on Minzu East Road. I believe the courts were located in Xinsheng Park.

Hey all, this is my first post on this forum! Iā€™m gonna be in Taipei studying mandarin at NTNU from Jul 1st-late August and I would love to get some tennis in as much as possible during my stay. Iā€™m around a 4.0-4.5 player,although Iā€™ve lacked consistent matches this past year. But this summer Iā€™m starting to play a lot more. Grew up on clay, and worked/trained alot at my local club growing up.

I have several relatives scattered around the city so Iā€™ll be moving around, however all in Taipei. Please email me at PhilC9@gmail.com and we can work out the details! Hope to hit with you all soon! Thanks

Cheers,
Philip Chu

Hey guys, I donā€™t play that often but I would love to. Iā€™m about a 2.5-3 and will certainly at least allow anyone to get a good workout in. Evenings are best but weekends are possible. Hit me up!

Hi I am now looking for someone to hit the ball with in the mornings. I have a court near Taipei 101 up a mountain so you will need a scooter or strong cycling legs. I play most mornings but if you only have 1 or 2 days a week thats fine. Im average but i am willing to take on all comers! PM me or text me at 0975325774.

Stan

new here! and iā€™m hoping to find someone whoā€™s interested in playing tennis over the wknds in TianMu area. Or is there a free tennis club? iā€™d appreciate if someone could give me recommendations. thx!

Anyone up for tennis at Youth Park? Nearest MRT is Ximen. $150 a court per hour or $300 after 6pm. Iā€™m an intermediate level. James

any one still up for tennis?? ā€¦ now:)?

cheers

k

Iā€™m up for some tennis ā€¦would love to have a few hits/lessonsā€¦currently living in the XinYi areaā€¦do gives a shout!

rgds,
Matt

I live in Tianmu, but would we willing to travel for some tennis. Am dying to get a recreation form of exercise happening. Please PM me if youā€™re in the Tianmu area, or somewhere else.

Iā€™m not great, but not horrible either. Have a friend who might be interested as well.

Can anyone play in Tienmu (at the tennis courts near Tienmu baseball stadium)? Please email me! Iā€™m 23 yr old male from NYC, played competitively in high school and club in college but now somewhat rusty from lack of practice.

I usually play tennis in Tianmu (the court next to the baseball and basketball court),
25 years old,
taiwanese guy,
intermediate level(practice with a coach about one year),
i am willing to play in any court in taipei as well,
please PM me if anyone has interest!

Hi! Iā€™m looking for someone to play tennis with in Taipei.
I played for 4 years in high school and a few times in college.
I would like to get back into playing again. Iā€™m 26 and currently living
in Banciao. Please PM me if youā€™re interested.

Hi everyone. Looking for more people to play tennis with during the weekends. We usually play at the National Taiwan Sport University (NTSU). Usually the courts are pretty wide open with only a few people playing there. Beginners and intermediate people are welcome. We are all in our mid to early 30ā€™s. Please PM me if interested.

Hi, any one still up for tennis? :slight_smile:
I live in Neihu, 29 Taiwanese girl, an intermediate level, usually play in National Defense Medical Centerā€¦
Available on Friday & Sundayā€¦ Please PM me if you are interested.

Hi, Iā€™m looking for a tennis buddy. Iā€™m female - 31 - high level (4/3 in the Dutch system). I live in Shilin (close to the nightmarket) and work close to Guting. I can play anywhere in those neighbourhoods and in between. Iā€™m available on evenings, and daytime on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Looking forward to hit a ball here!

Hi I am a beginner at tennis, but want to play more sports and it will be a fun way to lose some weight. I would like to play on a weekday, preferably between 12.30-2 because of the hours I work, or in the evening. I have never player tennis before, but I can hit the ball, so anyone wanting to play please bear that in mind that I am beginner level.

my email is Marky.baobei@gmail.com

If anyone is still using this thread, Im an extremely rusty tennis player but Id love to find some people to hit with

Hey I am a beginner, where are you at? I have been looking for someone to start playing with on a weekly basis since my friend let me down big style.

hallo there
im a taiwanese living in Berlin Germany.
im going to be in Taipei from 18 Oct until 18 Nov ( a month )
im looking for tennis partner to have a hit with .
im quite good ( advance level )
i have no idea where i can play in Taipei as i have been living outside Taiwan for many many years.
would be nice to hear from you ( if you are keen to play and like the hard hitting )

im living in Nangong area so would prefer to play near that area.
please email me and let me know if you are interested in having a hit or so
im very flexable with time.

aus_banana@hotmail.com
cheers
Gavin

Hi guys, just reading some of the posts and thought I would share my experience.

I have been playing at a club in Sanchong for the past year. The club has two set of members, an older group that play earlier in the day and then a younger group / better players. The standard can get quite high and competitive but also has intermediate level - works on a basis of turning up and playing with whoever is there. Usually, it is best to arrange with someone so that you know you can play with someone you know. If it gets busy, then they rotate every 45 mins or so. Membership fee is done on a half yearly basis with a nominal fee each time you play for the lights (~NTD25).

It is largely a Taiwanese club (so not many foreigners) and whilst the level is competitive / high, the members are quite social if you are keep for some good tennis and having a fun / friendly time.

Ryan