That Full Scoped Album

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]It is this kind of an early Saturday morning:

[/quote]

I’ve often thought I would have liked to live in a time where you could go out and buy an album like these two. Exactly these two.

Wow! It’s tough to follow those Stones albums, but I think this group did exactly that. They followed the Stones.

Not a bad track on this album. I promise. :discodance: :discodance: :discodance: :discodance:

[quote=“zender”]Wow! It’s tough to follow those Stones albums, but I think this group did exactly that. They followed the Stones.

Not a bad track on this album. I promise. :discodance: :discodance: :discodance: :discodance:

[/quote]

Well played!
:notworthy:

Time for part of a u turn.

And then for the remainder at which point we should be then aligned. Of course you will benefit even more than the label claims if you open at least 3 instances of this following in one browser together. :wink:

At least 3 but maybe 5 probably optimal depending on the timing, which shouldn’t necessarily be considered. Your fun varies upon your “funability”.

right click / copy url / open new tab / paste and go / open new tab / paste / etc.

The more the merrier.

Call it fromage, but I am in the mood for just this right now, after a weekend dealing with much evil.

I liked that TGM.

But now for something to return only past the dial at which we have sprung.

New Order Live New York 1981.
networkawesome.com/2012-3-23/liv … -york-1981

The morphism between punk, new wave, and alternative. Maybe they might be considered.

It’s a ‘Radio Ethiopia’ day.

Babel and fish are named for a reason, they will be that way forever.

For my brothers in arms I sent in this request. This is what they sent back. I thought I understood what the echo meant when it resounded Chelsea.

But then again fallibility might be an asset?

I’m going to have to raise you after that lame attempt at crawling in on the big blind to get a glimpse of the flop.

[quote=“jimipresley”]I’m going to have to raise you after that lame attempt at crawling in on the big blind to get a glimpse of the flop.

[/quote]

Although I recognize your bet, I still know mine is stronger.
Albeit yours is a beaut!

Only Jimi Presley will have heard this, I guess:

‘Torment and Toreros’ by Marc and the Mambas. No continuous youtube but all the songs are there.

‘Black Heart’: youtube.com/watch?v=jZlGALy4kxU
‘Catch a Falling Star’: youtube.com/watch?v=kcfrSeW0b-g
‘The Bulls’: youtube.com/watch?v=PXrpgG3htF8
‘A Million Manias Every Day’: youtube.com/watch?v=vzejWwtvFCg

You are such a clever girl, young Ermintrude. I love it.

Please allow me to reciprocate your generosity:

If you pull the ace out of the sleeve you better be honest. If you are, you win.

http://flob.me/p1512826

Too bad a lot of the gems in this thread get pulled by youtube due to “notifications of copyright infringement.”
What bunk!

[color=#800000]The Stooges - Fun House[/color]