The 45 Pledge

Fuck those clowns.
You just come up behind them and zip up their backwards jackets and then they’re screwed.

I believe Pingtung is the preferred nomenclature, dude.

Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here!!

Yeah, a lot of millennials are not to pleased with Trudeau for ignoring his electoral reform promise, not to mention his lack of promised funding for aboriginal youth. Lot easier to criticize the US than realize Pretty Boy isn`t following through.

Walter, I love you, but sooner or later, you’re going to have to face the fact you’re a goddamn moron.

Yes, but lets get this back on topic, please. What would the Dude have to say about the Donald?

Forget it, Donny, you’re out of your element?

I was thinking more like “That rug really tied the room together.”

Cue jokes about chinamen pissing on the rug…

I’ll drink to that!

The pledge I took had twelve steps though. No. 11 was “Seek political asylum in Canada” and 12 was “Renounce citizenship”.

You’re in luck! Trudeau is opening Canada’s doors wide to refugees…um, accept for Americans of course.

He Who Shall Not Be Named.

Project all your shadow side onto the orange one. He will bask in the shade you throw.

By our self righteousness we will triumph! God is on our side!

The doors are open, but no Americans are coming in. You guys are all talk, no walk! :stuck_out_tongue:

(There are asylum seekers, not just from the Middle East, coming in because they fear deportation if they stay in the US. The Canadian media keep showing these guys from Ghana who had such severe frostbite after walking across that they had to have body parts amputated.)

Guess you missed the thundering chorus of Canadians telling Trump refugees they weren’t welcome in Canuckistan.

I have relatives who’ve been living there so long they say “oot and aboot” unironically, but after years of listening to their horror stories about the “free health care,” I don’t think I’ll be applying for an immigration visa anytime soon.

Well, I guess it’s better than dying trying to cross the Sonora, or getting raped and murdered by coyotes.

[quote=“Dr_Milker, post:34, topic:158189, full:true”]

Guess you missed the thundering chorus of Canadians telling Trump refugees they weren’t welcome in Canuckistan. [/quote]
“Oh no, we might meet a few people who don’t like us!” :scream:

Sheesh, first world refugees. :snowflake:

That’s right…I want a goddamn red carpet! That’s why I’m living in Taiwan. :slight_smile: