The completely useless obvious advice thread

I thought you said you were going to hand-deliver the discs to the highest bidder. Can I bid “negative infinity”?

If needed, and you are not here anymore

Wait – I just realized, even at negative infinity, if I’m the only bidder, I’m automatically the highest bidder! :runaway:

Someone else, please, please make a bid! Save me from Jesus and his sinful products! :praying:

If you try to help a complete stranger for non-selfish reasons and actually succeed, you’re A Good Person. :slight_smile: :rainbow:

(For @Mick)

1 Like

On the first good shorts day of the year, wear sunglasses :dark_sunglasses: or don’t look down at your legs if you need good eyesight for a few minutes or so.

7 Likes

Don’t try to sell DVD’s of mysterious contents in forumosa.

2 Likes

I believe the content of the mentioned DVDs are not mysterious for anyone who read your recent posts…

You are making assumptions. Don’t do those things, just my :dvd: :dvd:

And that also qualifies as completely useless obvious advice. Well done, sir. :slight_smile: :+1:

That wasn’t an advice though.

I advice you to pick up a dictionary :smiley:

If you want to get that fussy…

:no_no:

You are being fuzzier and you Americans (you are not even a real American, you are like from where the inuit and walrus and that shit comes from)… you Americans think that American English is the real and only English, but you know what, that’s not the English we talk in my country.

Oh, Jesus. Don’t you know I’m Rigellian?

Anyway, if you want to open an Iberian English buxiban, now that you have an APRC, why not? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hahahaha

Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t you the one fighting against using “American(s)” to refer to people from the US of A because South America and what not?

North and South Americans. We are all Americans.

Yes.

I can’t be consistent in all the trolling messages I post here. Actually now I was only kidding and the time you refer to I was kinda serious, like 90%.

Only some are more American than others.

1 Like

Really? I didn’t notice and not really sure about what it means to be “more American”.