The Dems love a Dirty Menendez

Wow. Helping Brazilian, Dominican and Ukrainian models get visas, private jets on Melgen’s dime, helping Melgen navigate through medicare fraud, accepting a million dollars in gifts etc.
And Dems made this person the ranking person on the Foreign Affairs Committee…they sure love the “Dirty Menendez.” :laughing: :laughing:

dailycaller.com/2015/04/01/here- … ndictment/

Not anymore they don’t. The totally politicized DOJ indicting him? Obviously he’s been thrown under the bus, presumably because he opposed the Iran suckup.

They eat their own.

[quote=“rowland”]Not anymore they don’t. The totally politicized DOJ indicting him? Obviously he’s been thrown under the bus, presumably because he opposed the Iran suckup.

They eat their own.[/quote]

Yeah, he opposed DOJ on Iran and Cuba. I love watching Dem civil wars. They do eat their own. :popcorn: :popcorn:

[quote=“ChewDawg”]Wow. Helping Brazilian, Dominican and Ukrainian models get visas, private jets on Melgen’s dime, helping Melgen navigate through medicare fraud, accepting a million dollars in gifts etc.
And Dems made this person the ranking person on the Foreign Affairs Committee…they sure love the “Dirty Menendez.” :laughing: :laughing:

dailycaller.com/2015/04/01/here- … ndictment/[/quote]

Yep- earlier, right-wing media accused Menendez of corruption with the girls etc. Later it was claimed that this was a plant by Cuban intelligence to discredit this staunch anti-Castroite.

Then Menendez came out in the news as strongly against Obama’s polices on Iran, Israel, and Cuba - which the righties apparently hadn’t been aware of.

So, when the DOJ launched this investigation, those same right-wingers (Daily Caller, Scarborough, Breitbart etc.) became his biggest defenders, screaming it was an under-handed political attack.

Now it turns out Menendez was both a crooked slimeball and a gallant defender of truth, justice and the [strike]American[/strike] Israeli way against the evil troika of Castro, Khamenei, and the Kenyan Usurper.

Big win for Barry-O. He gets the leading Democratic opponent of his Iran policy taken down, but for sleaze. I’d like to think this was actually hardball Chicago politics and 11-dimensional chess, but I think it’s just Dear Leader slipping and and managing to fall into a flower patch- coming up smelling like roses.

Some more dirt on Menendez and Franken.

What I like about all these Dem sex scandals…

1. They undermine the credibility of sex smears against anti-establishment politicians.

2. They undermine the credibility of establishment politicians.

3. They desensitize the voters to this sort of thing.

4. It’s all very entertaining, and I don’t mean the scandals themselves. I mean the way they’re reacted to.

Is someone getting ready to run for office? :wink:

Toppled from the moral high ground by a twitstorm of their own making, the twits…

Et tu, brute?

Dems still love him

Shockingly the concept may not work out so great