The EU death watch thread

You are implying that Trump and Putin are responsible for bombs in Syria. Syria was fine before Obama started messing with Syria. If that had not happened, there would be no “refugee crisis.” which is hastening the demise of the EU.

For Europeans loving Obama, they fail to realize how he and Hillary are the cause of the chaos in Europe now.

I said “we,” not “I.” And by we I meant America. Oops, sorry, the United States of America. That shouldn’t need explaining. [quote=“Hamletintaiwan, post:119, topic:85661”]
Point two: You just showed us that you are no more than one of those populists distributing false Ideas about the European parliament.
[/quote]

If a populist is someone who supports sovereignty, call me a populist. I don’t mind.[quote=“Hamletintaiwan, post:119, topic:85661”]
I have to admit, it’s a little complicated.
[/quote]
That’s one of the main problems with the EU, and why it may be better off breaking up.[quote=“Hamletintaiwan, post:119, topic:85661”]
However, the key-point here is, that you claim they are not democratically elected which is false.
[/quote]
If by “democratically elected” you mean “elected by other politicians”…well, that’s not democratic at all. Democracy means government by the people, not government by the government.[quote=“Hamletintaiwan, post:119, topic:85661”]
False News!
[/quote]
I’m not really in the news business, but thanks all the same.

You mean like the UK?
Look at them now. How they throw themselves at Trump. Absolutely zero self-respect.
And in what kind of position do they find themselves negotiating a favourable trade deal with the US, with the back to the wall.

Trump will suck on the UK like a baby on a popsicle stick.

Yeah right!
The way Trump was elected then by politicians and not by the popular vote.

You are joking right?
The cluster bombs in that video were dropped by Russians.
There is nothing to imply, those are facts. Putin dropped those bombs.

The Electoral College certainly has its flaws, but that’s hardly the same as “election by politicians.” As long as electors don’t decide to “vote their conscience” and go against the wishes of their constituents, the will of the people is still served.

Trump is the best thing that could happen to the EU since even the dumbest people can see now what fucktards these nationalists are.

There is a good chance that Europe gets its act together and stands together even closer.

Good for Europe, bad news for Putin, Trump and co who thought they could pick up the pieces for lunch.

And Obama and Hillary started the whole war in Syria. That’s a fact. Not sure what President Trump has to do with a war Obama started. Unless you count Trump as actually trying to fight the Islamic state, which was Obama’s creation to try to take down Assad.

Wrong!

It was the Bush family who started the war in the middle east and destabilized the whole region.
Analysts told little Bush that they needed three times the budget to get a handle on Iraq, but he went anyway. He caused the vacuum which absorbed all those potential Muslim fighters.

Still you don’t see the need to, at least, economically stabilize the region.

Trumps own words, I will take their oil.

Is that what runs on the CNN and friends? Bush started the war in Syria?

Wow. What a time to be alive.

I wrote destabilize the middle east and not start a war in Syria.

You should learn how to read.

So your idea is that Bush invaded the middle east and made a mess, and by killing Gheddafi and destabilizing Syria the enlightened Obama & Hillary were trying to solve things.

K.

Err… George W Bush destabilized Iraq, not the whole region. Yes, W was an idiot. We can agree on that.

But Obama and Hillary far exceeded W in destabilizing the region by trying to covertly overthrow most of the governments of the middle east and North Africa. Egypt, Libya, Syria, not to mention others… Plus US intelligence assessments were that if the USA pulled out of Iraq, an Islamic Caliphate would arise. So Obama pulled out, with the full knowledge that this would happen.

Though Obama was actually a little smarter than W in his desire to invade the middle east. W fully invaded Iraq and that created a mess. Obama tried to get rebels, agitators, and the people to overthrow their governments ala “Arab Spring” and then install puppet governments. I guess if it appeared as if the people overthrew their government, they would be more willing to accept the puppet regime installed. Didn’t work out like O planned.

In other news, Denmark is now a Sharia State.

Sweden needs its own death watch thread.

After years of letting in people that don’t share Swedish values, they end up creating a ghetto in the icty of Malmo where they now use hand grenades.

No way! The CNN, Buzzfeed and Vice said nothing’s wrong about Sweden!

Yet nothing wrong with Sweden…

Sweden Can’t Find Contractor Willing to Build Police Station in Migrant Suburb — ‘It’s Too Dangerous’

Only one possible explanation: Swedish contractors are racist.

Also:

https://youtu.be/6y5zHnQ3Tn4

Edit: for those on a small screen:

Violent immigration-related crime of a girl working in a “refugee” center killed by one of the “refugees”. Published on the Daily Mail. If someone uses a VPN that changes the login area to Sweden, the article is unavailable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0p7Oyvql9s

Tim Pool went to Sweden to find out what was going on because online reports looked way too contradictory to make sense, and he confirmed that Sweden media is being pushed by the government to hide any crime related to migrants (at least if they’re not white).

More cultural enrichment in Germany. How Germans can tolerate Merkel is beyond me.

Because very often this kind of news are not widely shared in Germany, or filtered in a way that will hide the less politically correct details. Check out Der Spiegel, both the international version and the German one: talks about EU, the fake images of injured kids in Syria, the Easter bunny etc etc.