That’s basically the argument against Donnie regarding the KKK et al. The difference is that everyone knew about the KKK.
Antifa was an obscure fringe group most people (who don’t frequent the websites you do) had never heard of. Were you even talking that much about Antifa before Charlottesville?
How many other obscure groups are waiting in the wings to become The Next Big Thing That People On This Or That Side Failed To Condemn Which Proves How Conspiratorial They Are?
Formatting the article content into a more readable list, on one side:
- the clubs of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer,
- The Right Stuff,
- the National Policy Institute, and
- four groups that form the Nationalist Front:
- the neo-Confederate League of the South,
- the Traditionalist Workers Party,
- Vanguard America, and
- the National Socialist Movement.
- the Ku Klux Klan,
- the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights,
- Identity Evropa,
- the Rise Above Movement,
- the American Guard,
- the Detroit Right Wings,
- True Cascadia, and
- Anti-Communist Action.
- National Policy Institute Chairman Richard Spencer,
- entertainer Baked Alaska,
- former Libertarian Party candidate Augustus Invictus,
- former Klan Imperial Wizard David Duke,
- Identity Evropa leader Nathan Damigo,
- Traditionalist Youth Network CEO Matthew Heimbach,
- Right Stuff founder Mike Enoch,
- League of the South founder Michael Hill,
- Red Ice host Henrik Palmgren,
- Right Side Broadcasting Network host Nicholas Fuentes,
- YouTube personality James Allsup,
AltRight.com editor Daniel Friberg,
- former Business Insider CTO Pax Dickinson,
- Right Stuff blogger Johnny Monoxide,
- Daily Stormer writer Robert “Azzmador” Ray,
- Daily Caller contributor and rally organizer Jason Kessler,
- Radical Agenda host Christopher Cantwell.
- the Pennsylvania Light Foot Militia,
- the New York Light Foot Militia,
- the Virginia Minutemen Militia,
- the Oath Keepers and
- the 3 Percenters.
And on the other side:
- the National Council of Churches,
- Black Lives Matter,
- Anti-Racist Action,
- the Democratic Socialists of America,
- the Workers World Party,
- the Revolutionary Communist Party,
- Refuse Fascism,
- Redneck Revolt,
- the Industrial Workers of the World,
- the Metropolitan Anarchist Coordinating Council,
- Showing Up for Racial Justice.
- Members of the Antifa movement were also in attendance.
That’s a lot of groups/people to sort out, on both sides.