The narratives about Trump thread

Nonsense, thereā€™s only one God-Emperor! @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Wishes can be your best avenue of getting what you want when you turn wishes into action. Action moves your wish to the forefront from thought to reality. ā€” Byron Pulsifer

1 Like

Does that mean we can wish for multiple God-Emperors? :astonished: @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: It is certain

1 Like

Okay guys, time for the war of the God-Emperors! :popcorn:

But you know DBā€™s gonna winā€¦

I donā€™t see much future for the Resistance now.

The only one who can destroy The Donald is The Donald.

Assassination is always a possibility. Imagine the SJW brownie points for killing Hitler.

1 Like

Heā€™ll still have power as a martyr figure.

Dueling interpretations:

http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2017/09/no-trump-did-not-cave.html?spref=tw

The tie breaker:

By entertaining giving amnesty to DACA, he is on the way to doing that.

The NFL thing ainā€™t going away, even with the almost daily and ever-more-spectacular tweets. I find this very interesting. Almost at 12 million views. It will be up to 20 million in a few days, Iā€™m sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

I know people write his speeches. But man, someone messed up or he really doesnā€™t knowā€¦
https://youtu.be/4qM970EGP74

This confirms one thing: the Virgin Island will become an indipendent country soon.

Of course he met with the president of the Virgin Islands. What? Heā€™s never met himself?

Seriously, I am concerned about the Iran bit, mainly because it is on top of the North Korea bit. Aside from the habit of kicking hornets nests, I understand he wants to eliminate all traces of Obamaā€™s work, that is clear. Maybe he is manipulating the markets, what do I know. I do not believe he is crazy but rather playing it for the standing crowd in the very back. But starting so many fires at the same time will get out of control sometime. And then the consequences will be really bad for everyone.

What part of the previous timeline did you like, China pushing for more territory in the South China seas, the Obama admin funding opposition to Assad, tanks rolling into Poland. Hillary Clintons plan was for a no fly zone in Syria it seems to me the old track was on a war path with Russia.

Now you donā€™t particularly like this timeline, I get that, it wasnā€™t a bed of roses when Trump took over, and perhaps things might go south. With Clinton at the helm, IMO that was a certainty.

1 Like

I am convinced that Failing Forty-Five could start a genocide, and his supporters would buy into it 100%. He is as evil as those he claims are.

There has not been a president in the history of the US that has done more to eliminate his predecessors achievements than this guy. His policy may as well be ā€œif it was done by black, roll it back!ā€

Here is the funny thing about his supporters. He has wealthy supporters, sure. But, by and large his supporters are not wealthy. Well, enough to benefit from his tax plan, and to be honest his tax plan is simple GOP ā€œGive to the Rich, Oligarchs rule!ā€ type of BS, and they know it. His supporters know it. They knew, going in, they would lose their benefits, or their health insurance. They do not care.

His supporters felt left out. Washington did not listen to them. That is a crock. Washington never listens. They say they were unhappy with what America had become. Same-sex marriage, black presidents, and the such. That was too much for his supporters. He has made open threats on the courts, on the media, on the US constitution. And no one is saying anything. He has violated his oath. And his supporters back him, 100%. Hell, his supporters even support a guy who openly promotes pedophilia!

The only thing his supporters seem to get riled up about are items dealing with race. Yeah. I am not going to say it, but it is there.

You think 45 is gonna do anything? Just whipping out the old D and start smacking it around is going to solve anything?

Olā€™ 45 will do absolutely diddly with NK, China, ISIS, and Iran. Well, Iran he might actually do something. Lead the US and the world into another war it does not want, or need. And it is highly doubtful bombing Iran would solve anything. There is a very real chance the whole thing could explode in his face, if he tries anything.

Go ahead and blame Obama, Hillary, or whoever. But, that is a fallacy. It is 45ā€™s now. He as met with and engaged himself in this. Every rollback of previous policies makes it all his to lose. Hell, his rollback of the ACA made it 45care now. Its all his.

Two thingsā€¦first, 45 hates to lose. He hates to be embarrassed. So far, NK has. China has. And soon, Iran will probably do it, too. Kim is still in power. ISIS still exists. He back-pedaled on China so hard and fast that it was amazing that the Western Pacific did not drown in the splashing. Mexico still isnā€™t paying for or building the wall. Some commentators like to say that the US could just cut this or that from Mexico to make them pay. But, doing so will only push them into the welcoming arms of China. Cuba will most likely get on with them, soon. May as well. What do they have to lose? Maybeā€¦China could set up military bases in Mexico and Cuba. Wow. That would really be something to watch!

So, Iran. You think just bombing and invading the country that had nothing to do with 9/11 or any real threat to the US or its interests will change anything? Make Israel a safer place? Remember, 45ā€™s buddies in Riyadh stated US love for Israel helped fuel the 9/11 attack.

Smack talk, if you canā€™t acknowledge the situation that exited when Trump took over, and I will acknowledge the volatility that is the situation now, how are we going to have a conversation.

perhaps you should just resort to name calling and Iā€™ll go off and leave you to it.