The narratives about Trump thread

Luckily it’s only January 10th, and there is one first I can give her.

I’m judging from the media appearances he made during the presidential campaign, as that’s the kind of political environment he’d have to operate in effectively if he were to run for office. In most of his appearances, he came off as rigid, argumentative and easily put on the defensive. When challenged, he visibly stiffened up and became a little robotic. He may be able to improve a little with practice, but definitely not a charismatic look.

“DONALD TRUMP’S SPIRITUAL ADVISER”

Seriously! He has a spiritual adviser?

That’s just more fake news. Paula White isn’t his spiritual adviser.

This is Trump’s spiritual adviser.

1 Like

Much worse than a single advisor, a frigging whole comittee!

Paula White, who heads up the president’s evangelical advisory committee,

My personal nemesis, the bastards who are taking over my country’s politics and making us even more backward than before. Hell rejects you!

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s not like he invented the practice.

Graham was a spiritual adviser to American presidents and has provided spiritual counsel to every president from Harry Truman to Barack Obama.[6] He was particularly close to Dwight D. Eisenhower, Lyndon B. Johnson (one of Graham’s closest friends)[7] and Richard Nixon.[8]

Did the CNN, WP, Salon & friends already write a hit piece regarding the SHITHOLES meeting?

I want to read some butthurtedness©™

Get thee to the comments section - motherlode.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumpmeeting-445pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.e10702a0145a

Glorious. This is the stuff that replenishes my power.

I kinda love the situation:

Concerned trolls:“Omg we need to protect people from country X,Y and Z and let them in. Don’t you know that in Whateveristan they have no food and have to hunt cats and dogs to eat? And that in El San Hasta La Magnana you can get ebola by staring at your own shadow for more than 5 seconds?”

Trump:“Woah, they sound like shitholes”

Concerned trolls:“HOLD ON A SECOND YOU RACIST SEXIST FASCIST, DON’T YOU KNOW THAT THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE WONDERFUL TRADITIONS? PEOPLE WHO LIVED THERE FOR 38739387494 YEARS ARE THE BACKBONE OF THEIR MODERN SOCIETY, STOP BEING SUCH A BIGOT! GIVE SHEKELS NOW”

4 Likes

Can we get an official list of Axis of $#!+ countries?

Anderson Cooper almost started crying on TV this morning and called Trump a racist. Now that’s good television. Looks like calling Haiti a shithole now makes you a racist. In Realityland, that’s just a basic fact.

Did he also bring some kid like Jimmy Whatever? You need to go full feelings, man.

“Do you see this kid here? He’s the son of some of my rich friends from LA. BUT…if he was born in a third world country, he’d not be able to come to work here illegally at the age of 6, all because of Trump. (tears start falling). Don’t you know this kid may have kids to maintain back home? Who’s going to take care of his 12 children and 3 wives? Trump? HA…this is disgusting, shame on you, people who voted for Trump. You’re literally worse than the literal people who voted for literal Hitler”.

8’(

Jesus Christ, out of curiosity I made a Google image search for Haiti 2017. Holy fuckload of doom.

Saw that Anderson Cooper clip, followed it up with Chris Cumo and the Don Lemon for a non stop discussion about shitholes.

“…with no help from their government or their own police, the people of Haiti dug through rubble with their bare and bloodied hands, to save complete strangers, guided only by the sounds of the wounded and the dying.”

But no shithole. That, President Trump, is going too far!

“BREAKING NEWS”…they’re the true clickbait masters, they know how to make sure that their viewers will keep on checking out their hitpiec…I mean, professional and impartial reportages.

Meanwhile, the Haitians are eternally grateful to the Clintons for all the wonderful work they did in helping the country emerge from “shithole” status and become just a regular 3rd world hellhole.