The narratives about Trump thread

We can’t let that happen–borders are racist.

“These 10 pictures of 30 year old migrant children from Sanchong will totally make you think that borders are evil!”

I can still remember when Military Police stood guard on all the bridges between Taipei City and Taipei County. I think that’s what they now refer to as “institutional racism.”

Oh, the irony…

1 Like

Wow, you guys. You’re making me miss Rowland already. :roll:

Rowlsey misses you too, man. He told me to give you a big sloppy bro hug on his behalf.

And yet, people such as Jesse Jackson used to laud Trump big time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE

There’s only one possible explanation: he’s a racist.

1 Like

“Shithole? My home this is!”

Eh you guys know the US ruled over Haiti like several decades? If we start looking at effects of lousy administration…

And that before that, even though it was the first country of slaves that gained freedom, it had to pay back that freedom to the plantation owners?

If we are such shitholes, why are we key interests? Why are big guns drawn everytime US companies interests are threatened in shithole countries, such as asking to pay taxes? And why are all disputes ruled over in the US not in the shithole countries?

You understand why we are confused, right?

Um, Haiti has been independent since 1804…the first in the Caribbean/Latin America to achieve independence. Unless you’re talking about the Clintons? I suppose you could blame the situation partly on the French. Most of their former colonies are shitholes (oops!).

Before the Clintons, dear. You know the history, first invade, oput a puppet ruler, then take over when people subvert against such ruling -lots of brownies dead. same old, same old.

That is why we brownies feel we have the right to go to the US, as the price in blood in our own lands has been paid.

In that case, it seems like the Haitians should be heading to France. They even speak the language (sort of).

If the UK didn’t give up sovereignty of its colonies, none of this would have happened.
The UK should pay reparations and make Haiti great again.

‘Paid’ ‘in blood’ by anybody who is ‘brown’ is about as loaded a phrase as they come.

For those who feel this way, one wonders what they think is due them. For these people, is their due no US border? They are due the right to walk in freely? They hold the same rights in the US as US citizens?

Actual flyer handed out in California:

Just an opportunity to work and live, since the war leaves our countries in a state where such is not possible.

For example, teh Salvadoreans. You have the mano Blanca people, many trained in teh US, that go back “as tehy have earned it” killing in teh name of democracy, capitalism and all that jazz. Then you have the Salvadoreans from teh left, who were persecuted in their lands, trying to find safe refuge. then you have teh Salvadoreans who are not left nor right, but caught in teh crossfire, and who just want to live.

As to what the US has to do in that salad, well, it is a much longer story…

Well, this will not end well if that’s the case.

So, just walk in as if there is no border? They use the US Citizens line when clearing customs?

That was 18 years ago (bottom line of the pasted copy).
This still a headline?