The narratives about Trump thread

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. And thanks to Bojack too. :slight_smile:

Wow, so youā€™ve actually seen every inch of his physique? Are you sure you arenā€™t thinking of Donald Pump? :sunglasses:

It seems that lots of posters here continuously watch CNN, and blame them for being a FAKE news outlet. I stopped watching FOX as it became too much, I couldnā€™t hold my water anymore from laughing, every time you turn to that channel itā€™s like stand-up comedy news.

Well if no one else is going to say it I guess Iā€™ll have to.
38bill$ tax bill from repatriated money held overseas and 20,000 new hires from Apple.
Now carry on with the hysterical Trump hating

They probably did that to avoid paying taxes in Europe!

They do that for a reason and not for Trumpā€™s blue eyes!

I like to watch it in the morning. The absurdity of it wakes me up better than coffee.

A non-disclosure agreement bars me from commenting on the matter further.

Interesting. Looks like I may be guilty of misgendering.

Continue watching FFN ā€¦ Fake Fox News.

1 Like

Outsourcing is a separate issue. Why bring up a tyopic that has nothing to do with immigration to use as an ā€œexplanationā€ for why illegal immigration isnā€™t bad?

I doubt the wage for English teachers in Taiwan has been stagnant\decreasing due to outsourcing.

I find the ratio of fake news to be much higher on CNN than on Fox. CNN is approaching 99% territory. The worst thing about CNN is that they pretend to be impartialā€¦Fox is very clear about its biases.

26229950_1772628116117725_2605561112402253212_n

Probably itā€™s Uncle shit-faceā€™s back yard!

Tropical paradise?

Norway? Hang onā€¦

Thing is, Trump is just allowing the TPS status of illegal Salvadorans to expire (Temporary Protected Status). There has never been a deal to allow Salvadorans who are in the US illegally permanent status there. Itā€™s not like heā€™s rounding up legal immigrants from El Salvador at gunpoint and sending them back. He is merely following the law.

Trump donā€™t punt. I like that.

And you know who also followed the law? The Nazi party.

#confirmed #literalnazi #literallyshaking

:rofl: :roll_eyes:

Ok, fair enough. TPS means temporary. There was an extention after the quake. The people repatriated have busineses, properties, pay taxes, and from the very nature of the TPS, the deal was they couldnā€™t get nationality. They had children who are legally US citizens but the anchors will have to move with the families breadwinners, no sweat there. Dividing families is a liberal concept, shit happens, I know.

Personally, I just worry that the last time there was a massive deportation from US to Central America, we ended up with the maras. Just saying.

There will be a huge loss in revenue from the money sent from Salvadoreans to US. Not US problem. The jobs they leave will be taken up by US citizens, right? Taxes will be paid and life will go on in the US.

I do wonder how the conversation went from letā€™s kick terrorists out to kicking working people. How kicking out illegals/freeloaders and criminals now has started with teh Dreamers -which I mind as an investment, you gusy fed them, educated them, parents paid taxes and now are a lost resource, but yes, someone else will take their place. Illegal is illegal. End of the line.

As with the Central American wars, all I am saying is better make all this mess worth it. I truly hope the economy picks up. It si good for everyone to have a massive consumer base. Please do not screw up with another bank default/too big to fail.

Oh and better petition Congress to close the loop of nationality by being born there. It has been abused constantly, that I agree with. That should have been an initial step. Should be quite easy.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget, his family came from Germany.
#revealed #trueagenda

1 Like

Itā€™s absolutely criminal to kick those MS-13 gangbangers out of the country. Those people are job creators! Theyā€™re providing valuable employment opportunities for disadvantaged youth.