The narratives about Trump thread

Problematic?

Or. You can also do what most Democrats do: paint half their face blue, set each other’s hair afire, and run amok while screaming about Trump the anti-Christ.

Sounds like a real shitshow. Oops…

Just don’t tell me I can’t say ‘illegal immigrant’ anymore or my head is going to explode.

But, but…they just misplaced their papers. And “undocumented” is, frankly, a little insensitive. I prefer the term “document challenged.”

I just wish we could all agree that if you lose control of your borders, sabotage your own legal system and then tell millions of your fellow citizens that they’re now your enemy because they won’t go along that the end is probably in sight.

THAT’S THE REAL THING. That’s exactly what happened! Holy carp!

thestateoftwtter

Imagine my shock.

1 Like

Chile is a theory?

A post was split to a new topic: From narratives about Trump

No kidding! :grin:

You are still buying the idea that your messiah is a man of the people and this line, and you are alluding that I am delusional? That is rich.

You still haven’t learnt that you are talking to people here. I watched ted Cruz make an ass of himself shutting down the government in , what was it, 2013? What a twat, who gets up and reads Dr. Suess and think that everyone watching doesn’t think he’s a cunt. It would take a great deal to change my opinion of him now.

The Democrats shut down the Government this time, over illegal immigrants. Even Trump couldn’t have imagined they would be so stupid. Now the Democrats need to deal with being complete twats.

My position is the same, shutting down the government is by and large a very stupid thing to do, same when the Republicans did it, same now when the Democrats do it.

Trump was already waiting for them

You know, he brags that he has the power of the pen and he could make an EO to get what he wants. With a alt-GOP led congress and SC, and successfully demonizing the media that disagrees with him. He has nothing to fear, except he feels he must blame the minority.

Based Hungary <3

At least Ted Cruz owned his shutdown, the Democrats have become so disgusting they cant even own what they created. I have leaned left my entire life, but I will have nothing to do with what the left has become in the US.

2 Likes

So you’re saying you now support concentration camps? #strawmanintensifies #exposed #resist

Get’s you called a lot of names, that’s for sure. never realized just how filled with hate the current left is anyway.

Didn’t used to be that way, hippies back in the 60’s , smoke a bong, eat some shrooms, all good. Todays lot are fascists, punching kicking spiting while at the same time calling themselves anti fascists.

We got a brainwashed generation graduating from University who at least are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

The left has moved so far left from reacting to trump like idiots that I look like I’m on the right to them now.

2 Likes

Don’t take it personally. The American left is truly crazed right now, and likely to be even more unhinged when government starts up again.

Unsolicited advice is Mick’s, upthread. As an American you’ll likely confront this kind of partisanship throughout your life. Just keep your eye on what you believe instead of a political party. The key is using your own life experience, your convictions, and what you determine is ‘right’ as your pole star.

Do that and you’ll be fine.