The narratives about Trump thread

2j90

the onion remarkably on point!

Ben Garrison’s comic about the SOTU speech xD

1 Like

all the alphabet agencies have fuqqed up so much lately, that any joe-shmoe off the street couldn’t do much worse. As if this 4-page memo is gonna ruin what little faith the population has in governments anyway, ha ha. There’s practically nothing left.
I say open ALL the books. Let’s see everything on all the agencies. Start from scratch.
Make all the spies work for hourly wages in the service industry.

Um –

Oh, never mind. :tumble:

Despite heavy redaction, the message is still clear.

3 Likes

No.

They tried to redact it, but truth was bound to prevail.

It is interesting that people are buying into the Nunes Memo the same way that the DNC bought into the Steele Dossier. They are taking it, in its omitted and edited form, as gospel.

Wasn’t it Nunes who passionately defended Flynn after he was found to have been lying about his contacts?

Nunes is the same one who used legal gymnastics to attempt to defend the accusation that the Obama WH gathered info on campaign employees? What was the term he used? Oh, “incidentally collected.” That is legal speak for “overheard.” Effectively it is the same as “I wasn’t listening to you, but since you were talking to the one I was listening to, I heard everything.” Collateral information, if you will.

According to those who have seen the memo, they claim it only focuses on parts of the Steele Dossier that were later proven “unverifiable” and leaves out the rest, and also fails to account for other, independent evidence to support the FISA application.

Wasn’t it later proven that Page did, in fact, meet with sanctioned representatives that he claimed he had not?

I guess we’ll all find out.

I vaguely remember seeing a similar cartoon 8 years ago, dealing with the Obama birth certificate nonsense. I think I remember it was on WND or something.

It read as “…Barack Hussein Obama…born…in…Mombassa…Kenya…hospital…1961…”

What made it more funny was that Mombassa, at that time, was a part of Tanzania. Oh, does that mean that Obama is an O’neal? No. But, Emmanuel Cleaver is.

I remember that. He remarked that he thought Wallace had retired. Ahmadinejad actually came off sounding like a sane individual. Damn media bias.

Smart? You only need to know how to misuse the system! Or you just hire someone that can do that for you.

The storm is coming. Chairman Devin Nunes is just the first volley, The House Judiciary Committee, Chairman Bob Goodlatte next, The Senate Judiciary Committee, Chairman Chuck Grassley will follow and IG Michael Horowitz will put nails in the coffin. Many more memos have been planned and the whole sequence of events already planned out. It’s not going to be pretty.

There continue to be questions about the substance behind the pending release of the House Intelligence Committee memo. With that release in mind, today it is worthwhile remembering this is the beginning of exposing the corruption within the DOJ not the end.

For several years the U.S. justice department has maintained an attitude of non-accountability within its ranks. The Obama years elevated that attitude and provided multiple examples of a DOJ gone rogue.

A complicit media enables that attitude by engineering a false narrative the U.S. Justice Department was/is an independent fourth branch of government; unaccountable to congress and entirely separate from the executive branch.

The House Intelligence Memo is simply using the example of currently known FISA abuse to open the door and show the U.S. electorate how corrupt this unaccountable institution has become. Behind that door are very uncomfortable realities for all of those who constructed the weaponized agency; and also those who have benefited from it.

1 Like

Honestly the left and democrats have made me appreciate trump more and more. I still don’t like him, but I’m sick of how the democrats who I’ve mostly sided with in the Obama years are being ridiculous. I’m tired of hearing about 3rd wave feminist nonsense as well. God saves us from electing a worthless pussy like Trudeau in Canada. Some actually told me recently he put 50/50 male female ratio for his cabinet to show equality or whatever. I was shocked, picking candidates on gender and trying to make it a perfect 50/50 is absolutely irresponsible and it sounds like what the left and democrats would do right now.

1 Like

Hope springs eternal!

The GOP, by releasing an edited and redacted memo that only highlights the misgivings of the opposition, is -in itself- a disingenuous act on the same level of the ones they are accusing. The right is crying for transparency, while painting their own windows.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/01/russia-steele-dossier-democrats-republicans-216921

Oh, the best part will be when they get into the background details. Careful what you wish for. :popcorn:

Old news from a comedian, but an amusing talk that may have a point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-XuWsxH3Q

2 Likes

Maybe we all finally find out about Obama’s birth certificate!

But again, why not release the entire memo, unedited? What are they hiding?

Hypocrisy is strong in this era.

I agree with Dore when he said a DP presidency would be great for the country as it would fracture the GOP. Just like the DNC got fractured by Schultz/Clinton.

https://www.truthdig.com/videos/jimmy-dore-on-corporate-sellouts-and-why-political-comedy-is-about-more-than-just-ridiculing-trump/

But I hate TYT, except Ana Gasparian. (why would she work for a known Genocide denier?)

Lol, lefty talking points again, you probably haven’t twigged yet that the basis behind the memo is not what the FBI shared with Nunes, it’s the Presidential Daily Briefings. You guys are so behind the curve it’s not funny. Anyway, like you said, we will see.

The thing that gets me is how truly dumb the Democrats are. The more they talk about how the information in the memo shouldn’t be revealed, the more power they give it, and the more they alienate the American people. Who among the public would be against releasing the memo? Yes, the Democrats are actually that stupid. At this point, their nerves are so frazzled that they’re just making one unforced error after another.

1 Like

It’s amusing , after the huge spending of recent years, to see the MSM and Democrats, arguing today . Infrastructure…but how will it be paid for?
:grinning: sigh