The narratives about Trump thread

They were always partisan. All that’s changed is now they’re more obvious about it.

The Donald triggered them something fierce.

It’s much worse than it has ever been, imo. An old joke that’s no longer funny because news organizations have made it mundane.

-Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his yacht, the Pope accepted, and during lunch a puff of wind blew the pontiff’s hat off, right into the water.

It floated off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just floated in place.

The crew and the secret service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when Trump waved them off, saying “Wonderful hat, I’ll get it.”

Trump climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed onto the yacht and handed the pope his hat.

The crew was speechless. The security team and the pope’s entourage were speechless. No one knew what to say, not even the pope.

But that afternoon, the Washington Post, the New York Times, MSNBC and CNN all ran headlines reading, “Trump can’t swim.”

1 Like

Trump’s approval rating has just hit 50%, which is 5% above Obama’s rating at the same time in his first term.

That’s well within the margin of poll unreliability. The trendlines, however, are interesting.

That just means 50% of the people polled are idiots.

I think describing Democrats in this manner is a little harsh, but I respect your right to express your opinion. :wink:

By definition, half of the people you meet are below average. And nearly all of them think they’re above average.

There are two types of people in the world: those with high IQs, and those who argue that IQ tests are meaningless.

Hardy har har.
I see what you did there.

The thing is, the penny has yet to drop for most liberals.

2 Likes

Betcha Bad Touch Biden would love to get his mitts on those hotties.

#MeToo.

Yeah, Uncle Joe would just love to smell their hair.

Yes, but more and more people seem to be waking up to what it really means to be anti-establishment these days. There may be hope for the Millennials and Centennials yet.

Trump… Mexico… Silverio… Yepa yepa yepa!

Establishments are like underwear. You don’t want to do without them, but you need to change them from time to time.

Speaking of shitholes…

Zimbabwe, here we come.

1 Like

Does Trump rhythm with dump?

That question could have some very… :thinking: nuanced answers.

But perhaps you meant *rhyme.

Yeah, let’s blame the autocorrector of my PC this time.

1 Like

They had the opportunity to witness the shithole that Zimbabwe became for decades, and they want to go exactly that way?

I only feel sorry for the farmers, reading the stories of murders, rapes etc with the police looking the other way (or even helping the assailants) is astonishing.

2 Likes

Of course. Zimbabwe is an awesome place…if you’re Mugabe or his minions.