The Old Board Seems to Be on the Fritz

Not a complaint, not a request for action, just an observation:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table ‘./forumosa_phpbb3/phpbb_sessions’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: admin@forumosa.com

1 Like

@GooseEgg

1 Like

As above

EXCEPT that it IS a complaint, AND a request for action.

I don’t post on here much since the platform changed, but I do quite often want to refer back to posts from before the changeover.

This is where most of the value lies. Is it policy not to fix it, or is it too difficult?

Thank you for your post. It is too difficult for me to address the old board at this time. I will set a reminder to look at what needs to be done after the CNY break (i.e., after 20 Feb).

If anyone can refer me to any links that might help, pls post here below or PM me.

All the old posts are still here though.

I was able to get a fair number of your posts and conduct a search this way:

1. I clicked your avatar:

2. That gave me a larger avatar, which I clicked:

3. I clicked “Activity”:

4. I got a nice-sized number of your posts (I don’t know if it’s all of them, but it looks like a large number), and then I clicked the search magnifying glass:

5. I checked “Search posts by @Ducked,” and searched with the keyword “student” (I think I had to hit “Enter”):

6. As far as I can tell, I got a bunch of your posts containing the keyword “student”:

That was searching your posts from my account. But for searching my own posts from my account, the first couple of steps are a little different:

1. I click my avatar:

I click my username:

I hope this helps, or at least doesn’t make things worse. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for going to all that trouble. Old stuff seems to be accessible again

Example

So thanks to whoever fixed it/

1 Like

Thanks.