The sexist plot against Hillary

Is there a reason why people on this forum seemed to be infatuated with tabloid journalism ? I take it people here are of the 7% that support congress and feel the US is moving in the right direction?

I, for one, agree that this kind of crude 20th Century humor goes too far, and I would never say anything like it.

P.S. Hillary is a rug-muncher :secret: :saywhat: :whistle:

I think all this would make a great plot for a political thriller. We could call it The Kardashian Candidate.

[quote=“MikeN”]I, for one, agree that this kind of crude 20th Century humor goes too far, and I would never say anything like it.

P.S. Hillary is a rug-muncher :secret: :saywhat: :whistle:[/quote]

Hillary is a prime example of progressive hypocrisy. She touts herself as a champion of women’s rights and yet participated in the trashing of a 22year old White House intern’s reputatuion after it as revealed the president had preyed on her and then lied about it. “Narcissistic loony tune” was how Hillary Clinton dismissed the intern as her husband was busy blaming the intern for everything that had happened… Then there’s the fact that Hillary was, at the very least, a passive participant in Operation Bimbo Eruption which trashed the lives and reputations of the women Bill had sexually preyed upon over the years after they came forward. Some women’s rights advocate.

They both should have been behind bars a very very long time ago as well as a lot of other slime in Washington.

Is there any other kind anymore?

The truth comes out…

Gender bending won’t fix what’s wrong with her.

They both put some effort into it. :2cents:

It’s not just about the debates, though. You have to ask how people would react to the other things in their lives.

Now when can we see the female version of the VP debate? :popcorn: