The Taiwan Weather Thread

This is starting to sound more and more like some kind of devious “honeypot” operation. Would it be OK if I just shaved my calves on both legs? Is it true that Western-style biandangs are available in the foreigners detention center? If deported to the living purgatory that is California, would I be subject to a lifetime ban from the Beautiful Isle? If I were to donate my leg hairs to knit winter sweaters for needy orphans, would I be eligible for a reduced sentence?

At this point, my trepidacious mind is filled with more questions than answers. It’s making my ample leg hairs stand on end!

Jeez, you are a seriously good sport.
Not many humies would sit still and remain calm whilst one of my cousins took a great big crap right on their head.
Huzzah, sir, I say huzzah!!

1 Like

Thus the stunt double. Been around the block a few times and know not to trust your kind. Gotta say though, your cousin’s looking rather thin, dare I say…dessicated. Must be dumpster diving at the local crack house again.

Doesn’t cocaine addiction cause constipation? That would explain why he looks like he’s been squatting there a really long time.

We try not to judge here.

Not too much on the radar but that purple evening sky is usually a sign of heavy rain coming

Unless you live in Mongolia of course, then it’s just a another day at the office

A weird rumble from the mountain today. I hope it was thunder, though that’s not normal for a cold Dec day. After the cascading earthquakes we’ve been having, i’m still a bit on edge

1 Like

50 posts were split to a new topic: The Taiwan Weather Thread 2017