Things to do in Taitung?

Hi Banana Smoothie - would you mind posting your photos again - the facebook link to them has expired and i would love to see them!

You wrote the Chihen River Gorge is a hike up from the forest recreation area? Does that mean you can get there once you are inside the Chiben Forest Recreation Area? Also i guess river tracing means getting wet and possible deep and fast flowing waters - so probably not appropriate for 4/5 year old kids, right?

thanks!

Hello there!
I just wanted to share some of my adventures here in Taidong. Taidong is great place for surfing as it gets swell especially during the winter time. Also, there is this hot spring call Li-song wild hot spring. We rode our scooter and rode up the mountain then hike down to where it located. It took 3~4 hrs one way plus 1 hr hike to the hot spring. but it was totally worth it so if anyone around there looking for some amazing spots, Li song hot spring is!
Cheers
If you guys want to see bit of clip from there, please check my youtube video below (you can skip a bit to see the hot spring part): youtube.com/watch?v=9tQDkvZhZSo