This Flat-Earther Is About To Launch Himself In A Homemade Rocket To Prove Earth Is Flat

I simply do not know how I have managed to survive for the last few years, without these scintillating revelations and fascinating insights.
I would suggest that the only “flat” item recorded ,would be the Beta waves on a EEG recording of theory believers.

Awwwww.

Would you believe this Tuesday?

Luckily, we don’t have to launch ourselves in a rocket not wait until Tuesday to know the answer.
We can just ask to the almighty-know-it-all:

Is the Earth flat? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes

2 Likes

:eek::open_mouth::hushed::confounded::runaway:

Thankfully @discobot possesses a healthy sense of sarcasm.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

discobot

Discobot has become sentient!

2 Likes

Bizarre. For (less than) $20k you can fly in a MiG-29 up to the edge of space, look at the curvature of the earth, and return home with some serious questions to answer about your own sanity.

But by doing so he’d give up all the donations from the mass of tards who support the flat earth theory. The sound of tax-free shekels is too sweet to pass up.

Anyone heard any updates on this?
Did the launch happened or not?

That’s too bad, otherwise he might be in orbit (?) even as we speak.

Probably safer for the World.

1 Like

His plan is to try again next week.
More than a week had passed… :ponder:
I hope he didn’t give it up!:rofl:

http://www.themaineedge.com/adventure/mad-mike-hughes-–-limo-driver-turned-rocket-man

“Mad” Mike Hughes, a 61-year-old from California, last month had to abort the launch of his home-made steam-powered rocket, in which he aimed to fly to the edge of space, and prove we inhabit a flat planet.

The details of how he intended to do it are sketchy at best.

Federal officials in the Mojave Desert refused permission for the attempt. Hughes says he has secured another launch site.

But no new date has been announced so far.

1 Like

It’s back on boys and girls, set for 3rd of Feb.

1 Like

““I am the only man in history to design then build then launch myself in my own rocket,” he added. “So fly your drones up your ass.””–“Mad Mike” Hughes

Better, presumably, than a steam-powered rocket up your ass.

The rocket is more streamlined.