This is how we do things here in not Yankeeland, boy

Big league

1 Like

What I found interesting is he later said ā€œbig leagueyā€, which in itself is odd. There was no need for people to make up bigley.

some vacations with STDā€™s as souvenirs?

I take exception to this statementā€¦Luzmila is clean as a whistle!

Andā€¦ this

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192111974.html

If I stop temping you, will you sponsor me for a Euro passport? Iā€™m not sure I can handle the land of the terminally fucked

You canā€™t stop temping me and you know it.

3 Likes

The cop is def a psychopath, took a job to kill people. Made him crawl to make mistakes and then got his fix.

A couple of police action shootings last few days here on the Bay Area

This one justified

This one NOT

Guy with a bat creating trouble at Walmart
Police claim they tased him to no effect
But one officer shot him dead with one shot and after the guy dropped the bat and was walking away

This incident can possibly bring out Oakland riots again
Fuzz killing black man without justified reason
Why didnā€™t he shoot him in the leg if he had to shoot

I think the cop will lose his job on this One

Sometimes leg shots are less safe to bystanders as they can miss easily hit the ground and rebound, hit a bystander , or go straight through and hit simeone else. Center of mass is usually the best bet or donā€™t shoot. JMHO

3 Likes

Shooting in the leg doesnā€™t mean you wonā€™t die. Hit the femoral artery and you bleed out in less than a minute.

But cops need much more training on the use of force. They escalate things too readily. Basically shoot first ask questions later. Unfortunately the department, police union, even society tolerate it too much and donā€™t hold officers accountable.

4 Likes

I agree. If you are going to shoot, maximise chance of hitting target and shoot to kill. Otherwise donā€™t shoot.

1 Like

Well the officer did just that one shot and it killed the guy who had dropped the bat s ready and was walking away

Heā€™s gonna have to be fired
Wonā€™t be jailed tho
Cops almost never get jail for that

This is a thread from a while ago, but am I the only one who finds the title insulting to Americans?

Feel free to propose another.

Iā€™d probably suggest something boring, like ā€œGun Violence and American Policeā€. Likely wouldnā€™t get as many posts.

I think we have about 18 other threads like that.

Seppoland instead of Yankeeland?

Trumpistan?

1 Like

Where 's the thread for the Canadian murder spree what that I woke up to?

I learned a new word. Denturist. I guessed its meaning through context.