ThreadKilling

I am proud to confess that I have killed 18 threads. Mainly due to my profundity (which was unanswerable).

How many threads have you killed?

It’s time to usurp that poseur “ThreadKiller”!

1 Like

I’ve no idea, but I doubt anyone else will come close. I’m the king.

By virtue of post count alone. :no-no: RATIOS, DUDE, RATIOS!

I dare anybody to post anything after this - let me kill another.

As I thought. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don’t be a knob. This thread is your nemesis, young ThreadKiller.

Speak not to me of knobs. Ye know we shallst all anon be in tempst.

Stop whining like a nasty little girly-girl and tell the gallery how many threads you have killed. Perchance you need to go back and review a few? Make them slightly more SUCCULENT?

Okay, I’ll admit - only 89 killed. But that’s pretty good for forumosa which usually just fosters threads instead of killing them. I’m young - will kill more threads later.

So, how’d you do the threadkilling search?

Simple. Click on yourself if you are a mod and “search user’s posts”. Check how many threads you’ve killed! If you’re one of the Great Unwashed, click “Own”, and check how many threads you have the last post in! Locked threads (especially if you locked them yourself) don’t count.

Bah, killing threads is for girls and Nancy boys.

I prefer to cut them and leave them to bleed out in mortal agony…

Simple. Click on yourself if you are a mod and “search user’s posts”. Check how many threads you’ve killed! If you’re one of the Great Unwashed, click “Own”, and check how many threads you have the last post in! Locked threads (especially if you locked them yourself) don’t count.[/quote]

click on “Own Posts” instead of viewing New posts. then scroll down the list to see which posts have your own name as the final poster.

Dammit! I’ve only killed 18 threads! I’m a veritable Man Of Letters!

Simple. Click on yourself if you are a mod and “search user’s posts”. Check how many threads you’ve killed! If you’re one of the Great Unwashed, click “Own”, and check how many threads you have the last post in! Locked threads (especially if you locked them yourself) don’t count.[/quote]

click on “Own Posts” instead of viewing New posts. then scroll down the list to see which posts have your own name as the final poster.[/quote]
But there are 62 pages of Own Posts!
:doh:

Fine. I went way back to the earliest posts. Took scanning all of 3 pages to hit 20 thread kills. And 12 pages to hit 50.
I don’t think that includes any “That’s 20 pages and done” posts.
I’m stopping there.

Perseverance, Jaboney, perseverance. The honest man always returns to his previous mistakes and corrects them.

[quote=“Jaboney”]Fine. I went way back to the earliest posts. Took scanning all of 3 pages to hit 20 thread kills. And 12 pages to hit 50.
I don’t think that includes any “That’s 20 pages and done” posts.
I’m stopping there.[/quote]
It’s a RATIO, dude. If you have 5 million posts and 50 threads killed, don’t make you the UberThreadKiller.

12% man. 1 in every 8.4 threads.
A little over 10% of the time, I say something and everyone up and leaves the room.
sniff

[quote=“Jaboney”]12% man. 1 in every 8.4 threads.
A little over 10% of the time, I say something and everyone up and leaves the room.
sniff[/quote]
Have you thought about dumbing it down a bit? Your eloquence is a tad intimidating. Perchance emulating Tommy535 would yield better results?