ThreadKilling

Hard to believe that this one is still alive, good going everyone now you can all log off and get a real life… :raspberry:

Get a real life?

I certainly didn’t come to Taiwan to do THAT! :noway:

Three days without anybody posting here, I’m impressed :smiley:

They’re just lulling you into a false sense of security. They even leave it for two weeks sometimes, and then just when you think it’s dead… BAM!

Some of my students were really scared today that the extinct dinosaurs in my classroom were going to be real.

They’ll be tracing some long last DNA back to this thread for ages to come.

“Hair tags”, they call them on CSI. Eeeeewwwww.

Hair Tags? Right. Those. :cookie:

I may have left DNA evidence all over Taipei but I can assure you there is none on this thread.

There is. My luminol proves it. As do your hair tags and some goo from under your nails that fell into your keyboard. I was in your house earlier and collected this evidence. Expect to hear from my people.

For threads, it’s TNA.

This thread’s life was ended courtesy of Typhoon. To order your own typhoon, dial 1-800-omg-wind.

fingers crossed…

That’s a cute little number you have there.

–Housecat The Resurrector

[quote=“housecat”]That’s a cute little number you have there.
[/quote]

Something no man ever wants to hear

[quote=“Lo Pan”][quote=“housecat”]That’s a cute little number you have there.
[/quote]

Something no man ever wants to hear[/quote]

I’ll remember that next time I need to make a man feel bad. :laughing: What I don’t like to hear are the choking noises this thread is starting to make.
Sort of like this:

. . . but not really.

eew!

ROFL@the guy who asks her, “Did you swallow?” :thumbsup:

That and the joy of being able to drink from a tap knowing and trusting the water is safe to drink. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote=“bismarck”]
That and the joy of being able to drink from a tap knowing and trusting the water is safe to drink. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote]

(sigh)

Ah yes, the old country.

Anyone eles’s boobs sweating today?

Not boobs, but…