ThreadKilling

As in really annoying or as in a wonderful complementary part of an orchestra?

As in really annoying or as in a wonderful complementary part of an orchestra?[/quote]
Well, thatā€™s open to interpretationā€¦ :wink:

. . . in which case, my voteā€™s for the latter! :laughing:

I got high with a little help from my friends. (My friends brought me a ladder.)

I had to do it to reach the cymbal. It needed clanging.

You go up the ladder and they look at your butt. ha ha

Depends. Dress or shorts? :whistle:

WHAT?!! Is that why youā€™re not allowed to wear panties when you climb a ladder?! My friends told me it was a safty issue!

WHAT?!! Is that why youā€™re not allowed to wear panties when you climb a ladder?! My friends told me it was a safty issue![/quote]
It is a safety issue! Why do you think we stand at the bottom, also? Itā€™s a safety concern, too! Holding the bottom of the ladder and such. :whistle:

Bismark, please stop PM ing me about changing your light bulbs. Iā€™m not going up that ladder again!

Shoe mirrors!

Well, I guess she showed
them
!

Thatā€™s what you said last time. :whistle:

Thatā€™s what you said last time. :whistle:[/quote]

Ah, yes. The unfortunate, ā€œOh my GOD! I forgot my panties again!ā€ incident. Really, HC, stop being such a drama hog! :sunglasses:

Thatā€™s what you said last time. :whistle:[/quote]

Ah, yes. The unfortunate, ā€œOh my GOD! I forgot my panties again!ā€ incident. Really, HC, stop being such a drama hog! :sunglasses:[/quote]

Shh! Itā€™s always better when we let the men think theyā€™re in charge.

It just occurred to me. That song, ā€˜Rikki Tikki Tivvi, Threadkiller is Goneā€™ was sung by Donovan.
Wow.

Itā€™s the absolute most splendid moment to interject:

Craven, like a choke puppy?

HuzzaH!
:cactus:

We are at 60 pages?

Awesome!

Raving like a toked puppy. Bob Marley was one good looking wierd looking guy.

As I was reading through the ā€˜activesā€™, I was shocked to find the Threadkilling thread nowhere to be seen. So, I hunted and searched and hunted (but really just searched), and I found the little guy!

Here he is. Heā€™s still alive.

No, no, donā€™t thank me. Just throw money.

[quote=ā€œGot To Be Kiddingā€]As I was reading through the ā€˜activesā€™, I was shocked to find the Threadkilling thread nowhere to be seen. So, I hunted and searched and hunted (but really just searched), and I found the little guy!

Here he is. Heā€™s still alive.

No, no, donā€™t thank me. Just throw money.[/quote]

Yeah, yesterday I did the same thing and realized I had the last post, so left it alone! Why canā€™t ya just leave it alone, already?!