Thug Culture

[quote=“rowland”]Chicago, of course. Democrats, of course. because it’s Chicago.

abc7chicago.com/news/il-rep-soto … t/1251536/

[quote]Police said Zwolinski was attacked outside his campaign office in the 800-block of North Ashland Avenue around 9:15 p.m. on March 6.

“If he’s going around saying a girl beat him up, that’s really sad too, especially a little 5’2” girl. Maybe it’s good that he lost the race," Avila said

Zwolinski said he saw Jessica Soto and Fichter were putting up signs near his office. All sides agree Zwolinski got out of his car, exchanged words and pulled down Jessica Soto’s signs. Prosecutors say Fichter punched Zwolinski, and Jessica Soto squeezed his genitals, stapled his forehead, kicked him, and struck him with a bottle.[/quote][/quote]

And then they armed themselves with semi-automatic staple guns, seized a public facility, threatened to kill local cops and civilians and ended up in a staple fight with the cops after attempting to flee arrest.

[quote=“rowland”]Chicago, of course. Democrats, of course. because it’s Chicago.

abc7chicago.com/news/il-rep-soto … t/1251536/

[quote]Police said Zwolinski was attacked outside his campaign office in the 800-block of North Ashland Avenue around 9:15 p.m. on March 6.

“If he’s going around saying a girl beat him up, that’s really sad too, especially a little 5’2” girl. Maybe it’s good that he lost the race," Avila said

Zwolinski said he saw Jessica Soto and Fichter were putting up signs near his office. All sides agree Zwolinski got out of his car, exchanged words and pulled down Jessica Soto’s signs. Prosecutors say Fichter punched Zwolinski, and Jessica Soto squeezed his genitals, stapled his forehead, kicked him, and struck him with a bottle.[/quote][/quote]

Maybe she was in a try-out for The Walking Dead

They hate him because he says hurtful things…

washingtonpost.com/news/mor … ue-police/

Not quite 1968 levels of mayhem yet, but it seems to be escalating.

Making America Mexico again, one riot at a time…

abcnews.go.com/Politics/violence … d=39576437

[quote] Donald Trump’s rally in San Jose, California, Thursday night was marred by violence by anti-Trump supporters, who targeted the event’s attendees and police.

The San Jose Police Department said it “made a few arrests” following the rally, and an officer was assaulted. A spokesperson said Thursday night, “As of this time, we do not have specific information on the arrests made. There has been no significant property damage reported.”

Trump’s foes surrounded the San Jose Convention Center, where scuffles broke out between them and Trump supporters. Some of the altercations were physical, resulting in bloody injuries, as depicted in the video below. [/quote]

I miss the Tea Party. They cleaned up after themselves and everything. But they didn’t get appreciation, so Trumpism is what we get instead.

In unrelated news, our current tyrant has forced banks to fund La Raza in a shakedown.

Not that they’re all the same:

It’s just that the left wing arseholes get all the attention, because they’re the ones throwing the tantrums.

Yep, that was disgusting. There’s always some lefter-than-thou types trying to trash ordinary people to show their revolutionary zeal. Assholes and cowards.

We live in the era of the temper tantrum as political expression. Hope and change, folks.

Being civil is like being moderate. It gets no respect except in theory, so only chumps even try it anymore.

This is why Democrats get us involved in more wars than Republicans. It’s what you do, not what you virtue-signal.

Oh, that anti-gay climate.

washingtonpost.com/postever … e-my-nose/

[quote]The whole thing made me angry. Here in Northern California, I feel like I’m a unicorn: I’m a gay Hispanic who’s a Republican. It was much harder to come out as a Trump supporter than it was to come out as gay — the minute you say you’re for Trump, everyone comes at you — but this has pushed me out of the closet about it completely.

I should be able to vote for whom I want, and I shouldn’t have to deal with violence to go hear my candidate speak. If people really want to protest at rallies, they should do it peacefully. I have a young niece and nephew, and I don’t want them to think this is how politics work in the United States. We can’t let our freedom of speech and our freedom of assembly be tarnished by politicians like those in San Jose who do not have our safety at heart.[/quote]

My guess is there are plenty of gay Hispanic Trumpsters who haven’t dared come out yet. When the unicorns hide their horns, they can’t even take a census of themselves. But there’s an election coming up, and it’s secret ballot.

Tolerance is just a word.

infowars.com/govt-funded-mil … democracy/

And let’s not forget:

http://forumosa.trydiscourse.com/t/the-real-basket-of-deplorables/155664

A personal story from the Berkeley Milo riot. Left wing deplorables, mob violence and useless police all in one story:

If Berkeley wants to secede, I’m all for it. These people are a turd in the punch bowl of humanity.

ANTIFA: Violent, privileged, stupid. But they do have the decency to run away when you punch them.

1 Like

Never gets old:

1 Like

The “fa” in Antifa means “fascism”. Are you not also against fascism?

Fascism means nothing when leftists use the word.

1 Like

If only the Antifa people were anti-fascist. Must be one of those ironic hipster names.

2 Likes

You’re late one war. They are the fascists of our time.

Friends of MS-13 are just warming up…

Civility is just a word.

1 Like

2 Likes

thought I could lighten the mood a touch