Tommy's story

You can’t live life like this though, IMO. If you take your shot then you go 100%. Or you don’t take it. Obviously if you think this way, or even IMO that it MIGHT be a problem, then you just don’t do it. Trying to play things halfway will definitely be counterproductive.

Everyone knows the possible issues in a relationship like this. C’mon.

Yup, never went into this half assed, thinking to feel it out. Jumping into the abyss with eyes wide open here. A challenge? Yes it is of course .But im up to it.

Living large and on the edge, but LIVING the POSSIBLE.

Of course shes not going to go back to Indo every year for two months now is she? Ever heard of a transition?

Ever heard about thinking one way , and then finally being able to accept a new way?

I am humbled by all the affection shown to me here :slight_smile: But not much has been shown to her by most so far.

Shes the one who had to leave her home and her family and her friends and a life she knows for one that she doesnt.

Granted its not cost her money and in in fact she has had a bit of material gain so far. But its a challenge for her too.

Shes adapting well enough so far. Lucky with skype, shes able to converse with her family and friends for hours a day and that is very comforting for her. I enjoy watching her talk to her buds.

Shes been obedient and willing to cooperate and work with me. Listening to what i say, offering her opinion but willing to work with me.

Ultimately a couple who is willing to work with each other is the one that is going to go the distance.

Having that commitment to make it work, in spite of difficulties.

I think shes adjusting well. Given the circumstances. And i am very pleased with her. I feel she of the same mind as well.

We are all “victims” of our own particular set of experiences. PGdaddy has been bitten twice by TW ladies and taken for a long long ride down a slippery slope.

With that kind of experience, one can be forgiven for being negative.

It could all go south for me too. But im betting its all going to work .

And I aim to do my best to make it happen.

Food is a challenge but shes overcoming that by cooking her own food, now that i took her to an asian supermarket. Whopper scares her still. She has a love/scare relationship with him so far.

She loves him but is getting back a lot of hisses and snaps and growls. And shes not convinced that whopper is just playing. If he wanted to bite her he wouldve already.

She resolved to not associate with him today at all. Causing consternation and distress in the poor beast no doubt.

So they are not on speaking terms tonite. She tried to make up with him earlier but got hisses back. He had tried to make up with her earlier today but got spurned.

She obviously does NOT know how to handle animals :slight_smile:

Actually in my case there has been a (miraculous) happy ending with my second Taiwanese relationship, I am not going to post details here and now though.

In any case, your fiancee is not Taiwanese (and it would even be meaningless and foolish to assume that all Taiwanese women are similar), so there is no comparison. She is (at least as I see it) an economic migrant, a girl half your age, and one who has happily accepted your money before you were even living together.

You have used the word “obedient” in describing her, perhaps unwittingly. You have also stated before that you are looking for a woman that will do exactly as you want. It suggests that you are looking for some kind of maid, or that you even see her as a daughter figure. These are not things that one would expect to associate with a modern relationship.

And the gambling references that you use also suggest that you see the whole thing as a bit of a game.

If you want to have a laugh and take a bit of a risk in life, as well as spending lots of money, there are much more fun ways of doing it.

If all you have is Forumosa, and you haven’t got any real friends or family to discuss this with face to face, then I feel sorry for you. It’s not too late for you to make the changes though.

Tommy bro, of course I wish you all the best. But I wouldn’t be doing myself, or you, justice if I didn’t (continuously I know) tell you my gut feelings on this.

If you do end up happy with her then I will be the first to make a public apology, and treat you to the biggest ever slap-up meal when you pass this way.

We want a pic of both of you together.

PG I am going to turn you off now. Because you are nothing but negativity. So thanks but no thanks. You live your life the best way you see fit. And dont worry about mine.

Peace out.

But he wrote his post in tommy-style.

With a one line gap.

Between each thought.

Wishing you all the best tommy.

From bumclouds.

[quote=“tommy525”]PG I am going to turn you off now. Because you are nothing but negativity. So thanks but no thanks. You live your life the best way you see fit. And dont worry about mine.

Peace out.[/quote]

I am sorry you feel that way Tommy. You are welcome to switch me on any time you like, of course …

:slight_smile: Its all in good fun. Its good to remember that everyone’s mileage may (and will) vary. And each relationship is its own. No two pairings are ever completely alike. We all have our very own crosses to bear and people to cross (just kidding).

IM dealing the cards I am dealt best I can with being happy and staying happy as my main goal.

And to be happy I need to make sure those that I influence/affect are happy too.

Simple goal I have really.

[quote=“tommy525”]:slight_smile: Its all in good fun. Its good to remember that everyone’s mileage may (and will) vary. And each relationship is its own. No two pairings are ever completely alike. We all have our very own crosses to bear and people to cross (just kidding).

IM dealing the cards I am dealt best I can with being happy and staying happy as my main goal.

And to be happy I need to make sure those that I influence/affect are happy too.

Simple goal I have really.[/quote]

You are doing great Tommy.

The critics are probably just jealous and no expert in relationships.

Me too.

:bravo:

[quote=“pgdaddy1”]Actually in my case there has been a (miraculous) happy ending with my second Taiwanese relationship, I am not going to post details here and now though.

In any case, your fiancee is not Taiwanese (and it would even be meaningless and foolish to assume that all Taiwanese women are similar), so there is no comparison. She is (at least as I see it) an economic migrant, a girl half your age, and one who has happily accepted your money before you were even living together.

You have used the word “obedient” in describing her, perhaps unwittingly. You have also stated before that you are looking for a woman that will do exactly as you want. It suggests that you are looking for some kind of maid, or that you even see her as a daughter figure. These are not things that one would expect to associate with a modern relationship.

And the gambling references that you use also suggest that you see the whole thing as a bit of a game.

If you want to have a laugh and take a bit of a risk in life, as well as spending lots of money, there are much more fun ways of doing it.

If all you have is Forumosa, and you haven’t got any real friends or family to discuss this with face to face, then I feel sorry for you. It’s not too late for you to make the changes though.

Tommy bro, of course I wish you all the best. But I wouldn’t be doing myself, or you, justice if I didn’t (continuously I know) tell you my gut feelings on this.

If you do end up happy with her then I will be the first to make a public apology, and treat you to the biggest ever slap-up meal when you pass this way.[/quote]

DAng. OK I will play , just for a little while, while I wait for her to shower and then I will shower and then we plan a nice drive out to the boardwalk in Santa Cruz. Its a gorgeous day out today.

I have friends. Real ones, who know me well. And know me well enough to let me mind my own biz.
I know you wont believe this but her and i genuinely are fond of each other. Very hard to believe I know :slight_smile:

Actually I am a really nice guy. But I value my own thoughts and my own way. I can’t go your way. If you want you can go MY way. But I can’t and won’t go YOURS.

p.s. I will add that all my exes have had me wrapped around their fingers and my family love me. My cat too. So I am more paper tiger then actual tiger. HEar me ROARRRR…coughcough.

p.p.s YES YES YES. I really just want a sex slave who will do my bidding at all hours of the day and nite. And will take out the trash, keep the house clean, walk the cat, iron my clothes. In fact go out and make tons of money so i can spend it!!

OK, fucker, now I hate you. :raspberry:

Dude, I’m in a great mood and just spent a wonderful afternoon with my wife hiking and leaf peeping,

so here, from the heart:

PGwhoever has no right to call you out on your relationship, given his past. I mean, gtfooh. :unamused: :loco:

I get that you want to be loved and in love. Desperately so. You have shown for years on end however, how badly you are at managing your relationships (my opinion natch). Your puerile creepiness makes not a few people on this forum beg for a shower scrubber. Your incessant attention seeking neediness from online strangers is repulsive (again, to me).

Yet. Despite all that, tomboy, you, even you deserve a shot at the ring. Have at it. Good luck.

And a bit of advice from someone who has been in an incredible relationship for nearly two decades: Please, for the love of all that’s holy, stop fucking posting about it. Relationships are hard ass work, constant maintenance and require an ocean of understanding and forgiveness. Don’t make waves unnecessarily, dummy. I mean, does she know you’re plastering her picture all over the net? You’re a big boy. You can figure the little stuff out for yourself. Well, maybe… :wink: :thumbsup:

Well in that case Tommy you will probably get what you deserve. I’ll shut up on this matter now, you’ll be happy to hear :slight_smile:

I think many of us here can relate somewhat due to our stepping across cultures and time zones and the adjustments and risks we’ve had to take ourselves. Sometimes it works out great, sometimes not, it’s just life and at least we’ve given it a shot.

I’m rooting for you Tommy, I think predicting failure when it’s only just started is not appropriate. Relationships can come from all different angles and its just up to the two people involved to as to what they want and get out of it.

Yes, im predicting success. OR else I would not have gone for it. Thought long and hard and put a plan in place. This is not a hare brained scheme thought up on a napkin while waiting for my round table pizza.

And you guys are all too up tight and serious . Loosen the strait jacket will ya? Its a great adventure I am on !

Oh she knows bout this blog and shes not minding.

But i will keep (most) of the stuff to myself here on in. Just maybe general PG rated general banter.

There are some grannies around here that like to read this stuff you know?

You can comment, just be positive. Positive energy goes much further all around then negative energy. IN all things.

Well, I have seen lots of photos of your beautiful young filly, how about one of you 2 together?

IM shy ! Plus shes the bEauty in the equation. We all know im the BEAST :stuck_out_tongue:

Positive energy … remember? :laughing:

Im the Phantom of the Opera

[quote=“tommy525”]Yes, im predicting success. OR else I would not have gone for it. Thought long and hard and put a plan in place. This is not a hare brained scheme thought up on a napkin while waiting for my round table pizza.

And you guys are all too up tight and serious . Loosen the strait jacket will ya? Its a great adventure I am on !

Oh she knows bout this blog and shes not minding.

But i will keep (most) of the stuff to myself here on in. Just maybe general PG rated general banter.

There are some grannies around here that like to read this stuff you know?[/quote]

If you keep comments from now on PG she’s already making a better man out of you. :thumbsup:

You can comment, just be positive. Positive energy goes much further all around then negative energy. IN all things.[/quote]

Fair enough. Here’s a positive comment: at least you are getting some sex now.

Seriously good luck to you and I have sent you a PM about my own happy news :slight_smile:

IM shy ! Plus shes the bEauty in the equation. We all know im the BEAST :stuck_out_tongue:

Positive energy … remember? :laughing:

Im the Phantom of the Opera[/quote]
I’ve met you and you’re a good looking guy. No need to be so shy!