Tommy's story

Waiting for her to let you have sex. Sounds amazing. Maybe you wanna dial down on posting all this into the world.

Don’t worry, as soon as that bird can drive will fly away.

Bird’s don’t drive cars?

Nominated the worst analogy of 2013 :bow: .

:pray:

I’m sure it’s been asked before - but she does know that you are posting this stuff, tommy525?

She knows about it, but maybe not in so much detail. She may or may not approve. Probably won’t approve.
I’m a radical. LOL But she’s pretty radical in thinking herself, so she may actually approve. If her english was better she may add a few comments on her own.

Actually, the point is that although it is about me per se, it’s not really about me. I am using me, but it’s not about me. It’s about the concept of meeting and marrying and being together with someone they met from far far far away on the internet. And about two people with very different backgrounds and ages becoming a unit and some of the struggles that come with it.

It’s a discussion about the issues. With my example as an example.

I talked about the whole fiance visa process because many in the world are on this route. So that may be interesting for some.

I am talking about cultural and age disparity. We do have quite a gap on both. NO one is denying this. Etc.

There are some good issues that can be discussed. Provided people keep an open mind and their sanity, insights could be gained.

I am just sharing my adventure.

The next little test will come she returns to Indonesia for her first visit, after getting her green card. Let’s see if she comes BACK ? :slight_smile:

I am betting she will after the month or so we talked bout.

( I wonder if my ex is reading all of this and what her thoughts are, having been in the picture herself before)

And if I mentioned anything about our sex life. There’s really nothing extraordinary about it.

SEx gets toned down after marriage… Big NEWS?? Hardly (or is it softly as hard may not be the right choice of wording here? )

And furthermore. IS it really that much of a SECRET that we had/have/will have SEX??? OMG ! Male + Female and sex occurs. :slight_smile:

(sex occurs among the same sex too … duh)

She knows about it, but maybe not in so much detail. She may or may not approve. Probably won’t approve.
I’m a radical. LOL But she’s pretty radical in thinking herself, so she may actually approve. If her english was better she may add a few comments on her own.

Actually, the point is that although it is about me per se, it’s not really about me. I am using me, but it’s not about me. It’s about the concept of meeting and marrying and being together with someone they met from far far far away on the internet. And about two people with very different backgrounds and ages becoming a unit and some of the struggles that come with it.

It’s a discussion about the issues. With my example as an example.

I talked about the whole fiance visa process because many in the world are on this route. So that may be interesting for some.

I am talking about cultural and age disparity. We do have quite a gap on both. NO one is denying this. Etc.

There are some good issues that can be discussed. Provided people keep an open mind and their sanity, insights could be gained.

I am just sharing my adventure.

The next little test will come she returns to Indonesia for her first visit, after getting her green card. Let’s see if she comes BACK ? :slight_smile:

I am betting she will after the month or so we talked bout.

( I wonder if my ex is reading all of this and what her thoughts are, having been in the picture herself before)

And if I mentioned anything about our sex life. There’s really nothing extraordinary about it.

SEx gets toned down after marriage… Big NEWS?? Hardly (or is it softly as hard may not be the right choice of wording here? )

And furthermore. IS it really that much of a SECRET that we had/have/will have SEX??? OMG ! Male + Female and sex occurs. :slight_smile:

(sex occurs among the same sex too … duh)[/quote]

She’s in her 20s. You’ve posted pictures of her, details about her periods, and your sex life.

I have nothing further to say.

Good luck!

Well she knows she’s in her twenties and shes married a much older guy. Its not a secret among her friends or family. And she knows that the world will have the knowledge that she actually had sex with the old dude.

And she knows that she has periods.

I don’t think there is really anything secret or earth shattering here. :slight_smile:

That was the problem with the ex GF. She was also much younger but she was not happy to be seen in public with me. She liked our relationship secret. Her friends (cept for one) and her family knew NADA.

That eventually (no surprise) led to an end to our relationship, even though it progressed a good number of years.

This one is not ashamed to be with me or to let her friends and family know about me and our age gap.

That’s how I know shes a winner.

Tommy, I really don’t know if the details that you are posting in this thread are actually of any help to anyone, including yourself. If you are posting them as some kind of catharsis to yourself, then wouldn’t it be better for you just to talk to someone about your issues ? I should know, because I did the same a couple of years back on this very Forum, and came to regret it.

From the point of view of others, your thread is, sadly, pure entertainment. I have to admit that I follow this thread avidly several times a day, in the same way that one would follow a soap opera.

As you know, I have realised that it is futile giving you advice on this relationship, I think it was Tomas who said that people who give you advice thinking that they are doing you a favour as a friend do not understand what kind of person that you are. I reckon he was pretty much spot on.

I think I know how your story is going to end but that really doesn’t matter for you and your wife. You have some personal issues that you really need to sort out if you are going to have any kind of happy existence, be it with this woman or any other.

Imagine what he tells people at work.

Different genders = different species? :eh: You know how babies are made, right? :laughing:

And…on the flip side, some of you won’t listen to any explanations so I shall refrain from giving any.

Just keep the sensitive issues to myself (OMG married people have SEX) and keep the story light hearted and fun.

This is a FUN thread , let’s not forget :smiley:

We’ll see if you’re still saying that in six months. :whistle:

Fingers crossed.

I’m hoping for xmas TG sets you up with a blog and then you can see how many people really follow your “fun” “story.”

Yeah my fingers and toes are crossed too.

And eventually readership may dwindle to TWO (me and the forumosa bot). But thats ok too.

Its not like I am making any money out of this right?

:bow:

Tommy, haters gonna hate. I suggest ignoring the peanut gallery.

I am so happy for you and the missus and enjoy your heartwarming posts. And please don’t undersell yourself. You’re a great guy and you’ve got a lot to offer any lady. It’s clear that Mrs. tommy agrees. The peanut gallery here should really learn to mind their own business. I find it amusing how many people are quick to spot details in your stories that are perhaps overly personal, and yet are equally quick to offer their opinion on “how your relationship will end” and “what’s it’s really about”.

This is a wonderful thread. What a joy it is to read about a new love blossoming. I really like the pictures and your vivid descriptions of the scenery. I know you’ve lived in the Bay Area for years, but your stories read like you’re discovering the place for the first time. Maybe you’re both discovering the city just as you’re discovering each other. How wonderful! Many blessings to you both.

[quote=“Gao Bohan”]Tommy, haters gonna hate. I suggest ignoring the peanut gallery.

I am so happy for you and the missus and enjoy your heartwarming posts. And please don’t undersell yourself. You’re a great guy and you’ve got a lot to offer any lady. It’s clear that Mrs. tommy agrees. The peanut gallery here should really learn to mind their own business. I find it amusing how many people are quick to spot details in your stories that are perhaps overly personal, and yet are equally quick to offer their opinion on “how your relationship will end” and “what’s it’s really about”.

This is a wonderful thread. What a joy it is to read about a new love blossoming. I really like the pictures and your vivid descriptions of the scenery. I know you’ve lived in the Bay Area for years, but your stories read like you’re discovering the place for the first time. Maybe you’re both discovering the city just as you’re discovering each other. How wonderful! Many blessings to you both.[/quote]

:bravo: What an AWESOME and inspiring post GBH ! Thank you !

I know a great little place for peanuts if anybody is interested?

[quote]
The peanut gallery here should really learn to mind their own business.[/quote]
The peanut gallery should hope for more interesting fodder.

Do I have to tell you every personal and private thing about my relationship with my wife? :laughing:

Sounds like something my ex would have done.

There’s a reason she’s my ex.

Buttercup’s right.