Tour de Taiwan

:cry:

Fuck that looks nasty, what happened? Hope heā€™s ok.

I didnā€™t see what happened, but friends are saying blood is from his glasses cutting his skin. Not head injury from the crash.

Is there a live ticker with distance and names? Canā€™t work out much form the live feed.

Somebody told me about the accident, but hadnā€™t seen itā€¦ until now. Thatā€™s fucked up. How did the helmet get off?

Thereā€™s few possibilities, but being the west coast highway, thereā€™s even more.

Normally, the ramps up and down the speed way are very good road surface. It couldā€™ve been a huge gust of wind or those gaps on the metal connectors.

I donā€™t see a distance ticker @ShutUpLegs

The little Colombianā€™s going for glory here. Go you good thing!

Another good stageā€¦hope everyone is ok.

Youā€™re speculating about the cause of a crash? 99% of the time itā€™ll be a touch of wheels. I suppose it could have been a banana skin. :wink:

The helmet? He took it off.

Yeah, I meant the helmet. I just saw blood and a helmetless head :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope itā€™s just some superficial cutsā€¦

Commentators thought the Colombian was off the front right to the very end. Made for a very confusing finale.

Luckily(?!) I donā€™t understand the commentary, but it was certainly a bit confusing as the catch was not seen. Looked like the Colombian came in some way down, so I wonder if he had a mechanicalā€¦?

Probably just blew up, heā€™s not actually a climber. Was hoping to get a jump on the field before that final pitch.

Going up and down on Renai is a little different from going up and down the hilly parts of Taiwan. Top dog in Taipei Avila took 27th place in Taoyuan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NeLgl9NJSY

Helluva stage today. Really enjoyed that.

Yup, awesome. Hope that dude that hit the retaining wall is okā€¦he looked to be in shock.

This is a blood sport! lol

Awesome !

The guy who hit the concrete barrier at speed yesterday was looking much better after a trip to the ER.