Trump happenings and (his) other shenanigans

Wonder if we should have one thread on Trumps happenings, non happenings and other shenanigans?

Latest:
Trumps temporary ban on people from 7 Muslim countries did NOT stand up in court today. 9th Circuit court votes to NOT reinstate the President’s ban. Trump says “see you in court”.
Which means he can take it to the Supreme Court or have the 9th Circuit review.

Also Kelly(dumb)anne Conway is given a wrist slap for promoting Trump’s daughter’s clothing line after Ivanka’s products are dropped at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus and mixed with “other products” at Marshalls and TJ Max.

title edit

I think Trump’s goal is to pull off as many shenanigans as he can to wear people down and get them to stop caring. I think he’s plan is working.

I think Tommy’s attempt to codify this (what is sure to be) epic list, into a single thread is naive. Each and every happening and/or shenanigan should merit a dedicated thread.

I think this “thread” should be a sticky in a new sub-forum simply entitled 45.

@Mick??? @tempogain???

1 Like

Seems a fairly neutral title for ongoing Trump related matters. Im sure by “other shenanigans” Tommy means other shenanigans related to Trump otherwise it would cover just about everything. I’m sure there will be other dedicated threads to Trump related stuff, with a bit more specificity to a topic in the future. For now seems more appropriate than discussing ongoing Trump issues in the “how long will he stay in office” thread.

Edited the title !

Still haven’t spelled “shenanigens” right.

Trump will go down in history as the great divider .
Probably the most divisive and controversial President the USA has ever seen

Some saw him as being tough with China.

Well he’s just gotten off the phone with China’s President and the two Presidents invited each other to visit after Trump reiterated the US position that there is only one China

The more things change the more they stay the same eh?

There’s being tough with China but there’s also not spitting on the dragon in his face

Unless you absolutely have to

Fixed it.

I think Trump’s undoing will be his fundamental lack of understanding of what the role of president entails and what the significance of the position is within the American political system. He simply doesn’t know how to act “presidential”, just read his absolute joke of a Twitter feed, its like its written by a very immature 13-year-old. Of course I may be wrong and people will see him as a breath of fresh air. But I doubt it, Americans can’t be that stupid can they?

Wait till he and his team are done with the education reforms.

Dinosaurs and humans roamed the earth at the same time.
The US was created by god first and is in the center of the universe.
Then god created Trump and gave him a magic apple tree.
After that, the devil created Adam and Eve who were Muslims.

And so on.

It’s a dense pack of butthurt!

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Fresh air you say?

More like roach spray.

Choose your poison.

Mustard gas comes to my mind.
Keep up the brainstorming.
We are getting somewhere.

In the event of a trade war with the US, China has a secret weapon! :astonished:

In case anyone missed the play-by-play, here’s an actual updated list of everything Trump has done as POTUS so far: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_presidency_of_Donald_Trump

It’s a quick overview, but it’s an objective list.

Just a few things it does not include are…

Did anyone (I guess, US citizens living abroad) take the Mainstream Media Accountability Survey? Trump is now claiming is was “rigged” and Democrats sought to sabotage the results. So he sent out a second, “better”, survey.

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/17/515791540/the-trump-media-survey-is-phenomenally-biased-it-also-does-its-job-well

The new survey is here (the main differences being, 1.) the ‘other’ option and comment box was removed from all questions, and, 2.) they threw in more questions regarding HRC and Obama.): https://action.trump2016.com/trump-mms-survey/

Although some are saying we shouldn’t take the survey at all, because it appears he can monetize the results. Also, many believe that so long as the result is not the one he wants, he will continue to call his own survey “rigged”.