Trump to make America more like Canada...

with an enlightened immigration policy, something like:

Read this Star article and look at Canadian hypocrisy. Stupid Canadian liberals are criticizing Trump`s immigration policy when their country is doing 10X worse.

“Lots of people in Canada, if they knew the extent of what’s going on, they would be upset,” says Macdonald Scott, an immigration consultant who has represented Toure and dozens of other detainees. Toure, who is originally from West Africa, has not been charged or convicted of a crime, nor is he considered a danger to the public. But last month the 45-year-old marked his fourth year behind bars in a maximum-security jail because the government cannot deport him.

Meanwhile Prime Minister Trudeau was in the house for a performance of Broadway musical Come From Away celebrating Canada’s open-armed hospitality to foreigners stranded on its shores. Word was he tried unsuccessfully to persuade Trump to attend the performance with him to show him the error of his ways.

So it goes.

I thought Ivanka was the real mastermind of the family. :slight_smile:

I told you so! :stuck_out_tongue:

Angie, for one, was quite relieved.

Later Merkel, the host leader of the G20 and hardly a close ally of Trump, played down the controversy. “The delegations themselves decide, should the president not be present for a meeting, who will then take over and sit in the chair,” she told a press conference. “Ivanka Trump was part and parcel of the American delegation so that is something that other delegations also do. It’s very well known that she works at the White House and is also engaged in certain initiatives.”

And then there’s this.

The US president said: “I’m very proud of my daughter Ivanka, always have been from day one. I have to tell you that, from day one. If she weren’t my daughter, it’d be so much easier for her. It might be the only bad thing she has going, if you want to know the truth.”

He could start by making the US poorer. That would make it more like Canada.

1 Like

Make America cold again, eh?

The global warming crowd should try that slogan.

Please elaborate. :slight_smile: