Trump vs. the Deep State

Uh-oh. We all remember how Kennedy ended up. The CIA is probably training “lone wolves” as we speak. Maybe it’s time for Trump to switch from gold-plated everything to armor-plated everything. And Mar-a-lago is perfectly situated for an amphibious assault.

So, Jackson, Lincoln, Hitler, Lenin, and now Kennedy. Is there any famous leader he doesn’t resemble? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Killary Klinton?

Procedure is so complicated…

The guy seems a bit vague on how rule of law works.

I have a suspicion that the whistle blower process is for suckers…

A meaningless apology for a meaningless offense against contemptible people:

Unmasking the unmaskers…

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/did-susan-rice-commit-a-crime-its-starting-to-look-that-way/

Ohhhh, so in other words, it wasn’t the Russians who were hacking the election, it was the U.S. Government under Obama’s administration.

Some insinuate that the ancien regime and the Russians were in cahoots. A cloud of suspicion around Podesta.

Oh Rice is really, really good at lying and diverting attention from the heart of the matter. She says she never leaked anything. But no one ever accused her of THAT. What the issue is whether she unmasked, and she admitted that. So yes, Obama was wiretapping Trump, but via incidental surveillance, there you have it.

Rich Lowry writing in the NY Post.

The circumstantial evidence is mounting that the Kremlin succeeded in infiltrating the US government at the highest levels.

How else to explain a newly elected president looking the other way after an act of Russian aggression? Agreeing to a farcically one-sided nuclear deal? Mercilessly mocking the idea that Russia represents our foremost geo-political foe?

Accommodating the illicit nuclear ambitions of a Russian ally? Welcoming a Russian foothold in the Middle East? Refusing to provide arms to a sovereign country invaded by Russia? Diminishing our defenses and pursuing a Moscow-friendly policy of hostility to fossil fuels?

Put all of this together, and it’s impossible to conclude anything other than that Obama was a Russian stooge — and not out of any nefarious dealings, but out of his own naïveté and weakness.

That’s some fine colluding there, John.

Hard to believe, but here’s a leftist Harvard law professor actually talking some sense about the manufactured “Russiagate” hysteria. He’s no Trump fan, but he completely debunks the whole Russian collusion story for the witch hunt that it is. Yes, it’s amazing but true, there are actually leftists with integrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lRWcPfjDA4

Shh, don’t tell Jotham! :zipper_mouth:

Latest theory making the rounds is they’re not actually trying to get him impeached out of office because they know that’ll never work. Instead they’re trying to make it impossible for him to function politically. It’s all about destroying his prestige.

They’re playing with fire, but they’re pretty desperate at this stage. And it really is their last best forlorn hope. Or maybe it’s just revenge for how he destroyed their prestige first.

This Comey memo thing is interesting. The rest of it is laughable.

The evidence-free Not My President movement has succeeded in taking public life in America to new depths. Where before it was merely gridlock, now it’s deadlock. If I were concerned about America’s fate I’d be worried about the ability of any president to govern in the future after this pile on.

I’d say:"If I were concerned about America’s fate I’d be worried about the ability of any REPUBLICAN president to govern in the future after this pile on. ", simply because if the current strategy of crying wolf about Nazis, Russia and all that sort of nonsense works, it will be used over and over again, and there’s a large chunk of the American media that’s cashing in on that.

The new cover from Time is embarassing, it’s the enbodiement of clickbait.