Two rooms available from end of Nov in a nice neighbourhood ! (Shida Road, Taipower Building St, NTNU)

for-rent

This flat is located on SHIDA Road with only few second walks to SHIDA night market and 5 min walks to Metro Taipower Building station. The location is extremely convenient for NTNU student ( only 3 min walks to the campus !) There is a small living room with sofa & TV, a fully equipped kitchen, a balcony with washer and a modern shared bathroom ( shared by 3 tenants).

There will be two rooms available from the end of Nov,

1. Double bed room with desk, chair, lamp, AC, and a big wardrobe: for 3-7 month short term lease, rent is NTD 12700 including all utilities & twice cleaning service for the common area. Lease longer than 8 month, rent is 12200.

1. Single bed room with desk, chair,AC, and wardrobe: rent is NTD 10500 including all utilities & twice cleaning service for the common area.

Other flatmates are 2 French girls and 1 girl from Indonesian. All of them are mandarin students from NTNU who stay here on a long term basis.

Facilities: WIFI, MOD TV, microwave, electric stove, oven, refrigerator, vacuum , water filter, fire extinguisher, smoke detector, and water boiler.

Hello.
By end of November, can I know which date specifically do you mean?
Because I need a room by the 22nd of Nov :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi @kekekiki - are either of these rooms still available? I’d like to come have a look asap and perhaps move in by the end of this week :slight_smile:

Hello ,

Thanks for your enquiry.

I wonder how long of lease you are looking for?

Regards,
kiki

Hello Jenny,

Sorry just saw your message.
If you are still looking for a room, please let me know.

Regards,
kiki

Hi Kiki,

Thanks for the fast reply! I’m looking for a 3 months lease only: November to February.

Thanks,
Fisher

Hello Fisher,

I have two rooms available during this period,

Room B in this flat is available right now,
http://yongchungflat.blogspot.tw/2016/06/yongchun-shared-flat.html http://yongchungflat.blogspot.tw/2016/06/yongchun-shared-flat.html
Room B NTD 12,500 including all utilities & two times cleaning service for common area as well trash collection service.
Flatmates are all make by coincidence from Japan, Germany, France and Slovenia.

http://nanchang206.blogspot.co.uk
Room F available from Dec 4th: NTD 11,300
Price includes all utilities, building management fees ( security guard, elevator, and trash collection service ) & twice cleaning service for the common area each month.
Flatmate: 1 French girl, 1 German girl, 1 Japanese girl, & 1 Korean girl

Best regards,
kiki

oh, Room B is too far for me - i need to be closer to Taipower MRT. The other room F might be ok but…no window makes me nervous a little bit :disappointed_relieved:

The original room in this ad isn’t available then?

yes, sorry. the room on the post is already taken :slight_smile:

Hope you can find a room to stay soon ^^

Regards,
kiki