Two women adrift with their dogs....the boat doesn't leak but the story does.

I just reread the article, it never loses its entertainment value. There’s just su much retarded stuff going on, it seems like a script that Weird Al Yankovic would write.

I love this story. I actually hope that it doesn’t go away quickly.

One thing that they (or anyway the leader) have said that rings true is the part about how it was the navy rather than the two of them who called the media.

I guess that the recent less-than-stellar examples of US Navy seamanship in the Pacific required a heroic feel-good rescue which these ladies provided. That on-deck speech that the old one gave with the crew standing at attention behind her looked silly then, and looks a lot sillier now.

Unfortunately, there’s nothing here for the fishing boat captain and crew to sue for unless the dominatrix one gets a movie deal. But realistically, she won’t. There really isn’t any point in suing her because she doesn’t have any assets. And nobody believes her. She should have stuck with the sexual harassment angle that she was hinting at in one of her earlier iterations of the story. Nobody would have called her on that in the US, and nobody in Taiwan would have cared.

Life of Pi is a tough act to follow. :tiger: :idunno:

Ironic considering he’s a survivor of the Krakow ghetto, but yeah I totally understand why people don’t like him. (I don’t like him either, but as his victim said, judge the art and the artist separately.)

Life of Lie, Shirley?

getting a bit more then 15mins of fame here

and have you read the comments on that blog? Pretty entertaining i’d say:

She even wrote in to repond at one point.

I threw up a little :face_vomiting:

Back in college she might have been alright. Man face for sure though, keep the bag handy.

She’s in very good shape for almost 50.

Idk man, she’s just not attractive to me one bit. Looks like she could have used some sun screen if she’s not even 50.

So was the other women her lover?

We are being kind here. We are not at the Berkeley campus looking at all the 20 somethings here.

Just if YOU were stuck on a boat with her (vomit inducing i know) for five months she could perhaps “do” as long as you don’t have to look at her man face :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course a jump into the sea with the chummy sharks may start looking an attractive proposition.

But hey bet she has an “entertaining” personality no?

And if truth be told…a lot of us ain’t looking as fit as we were back in college either

She looks like she does keep in shape. And outside of the face, I guess her skin looks more like someone that’s 60. But I would assume she would be pretty entertaining as a person as any.

I’d say she could whip one into shape.

Not exactly Ginger and Mary Ann, but still a pretty good story

Maybe they were making a 5 month long LARP sequel to ‘Life of Pi’… or whatever hipster millennials with “I’m on a boat” money do for fun these days. I don’t know, I’m not their trust fund manager.

Hey, Kid Rock is looking pretty good these days. :+1:
5238B4D4-A8AE-4306-829E-FFA79D5C6FFD

UH, well one gives life to the meaning of the word Blonde and the other was a 250 pound security guard living in a room over a stereo store with not much to lose , except some of her 250 pounds (not sterling).

It’s like Dumb(londe) and Dumberer went to Sea. Not James Bond, Jane Blonde, thank you.