Typhoons 2018

“We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”

“The Thing cannot be described - there is no language for such abysms of shrieking and immemorial lunacy, such eldritch contradictions of all matter, force, and cosmic order. A mountain walked or stumbled."

THE GOD OF SPINNING WINDS HAS AWAKENED.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.”

Rules of life on this plane of existence :

a) Thou shall not say:"I have planned a flight on (date), is it going to be safe?
b) Thou shall not say:“It may pull a Nari…” or:“What if it turns…”
c) Thou shall not say:“I need more precise information” → check Windity, CWB & friends #getrekt

fdgdfgedrg

I had the feeling the weather was changing last week. On my way back home I felt the wind coming from the East. My wife told me:“The forecast is that we’re going to have some days of cold weather due to wind coming from Japan”, but I knew the Ultimate Truth.

He has awakened. We’re now at His mercy.

3 Likes

What? The Kraken? Uh oh.

1 Like

You wish. The God of Spinning Winds is a merciful God, but his anger can only be matched by his benevolence.

At leat you can know a typhoon is coming in advance. Thank goodness for that. Unlike what is happening right now as we type.

The God of Spinning Winds is a merciful God, I’m his humble servant.

The God of Shaking Soil is a cocking asshole and I’m in no way associated with him.

4 Likes

Typhoons > Earthquake fo sho

May the The God of Spinning Winds bless your soul.

1 Like

Please kindly request the god of spinning winds to go tell the god of shaking soil to take a vacation already!

It’s too early for this shit.

The trainer I just bought for my bike will get lots of use this winter, but seriously, my bike(s) haven’t touched pavement in 2 weeks!

Go away God of Spinning Winds.

Fixed.

27750652_731612177033010_2849683832560619462_n

You going to play the… not give captions to your posts game?

Well, it’s 6 gorillion miles away and Taiwan’s current temperatures aren’t particularly interesting for typhoons…it will still take a few months for The Spinning to have an effect on us, I’m just keeping an eye on it.

WnTyByW

do1fgx

Not coming our way. Not yet.

Screenshot_20180323-112501-01

CHEzaK3XAAEWdc7

in before panic: no, it’s not coming to Taiwan, but invest 96W is the first tropical depression with a medium chance of developing into a tropical cyclone this year. For gfs might become a typhoon, but that’s a bit optimistic.

Is this what’s pulling/pushing away all the clouds and giving us highs in the 20s and clear blue skies.

Not yet, this invest is still very far. Clouds will be back soon, don’t worry!

Any effect on flights yet?