Talking Taiwan Podcast [ep 53] Urban Nomad Music Festival April 2017, Film Festival May 2017

Urban Nomad is a 10-day film festival in Taipei

LINK TO URBAN NOMAD’S MUSIC FESTIVAL: 2017 Music Festival - Urban Nomad Film Festival

TalkingTaiwan episode interviewing David Frazier about Urban Nomad…

I don’t understand: is it 10 days of movies, or a weekend concert ?_? The website only mentions the music schedule for the 15/16th of this month, I didn’t see any mention of 10 days movies.

It is a 10-day film festival, but the schedule of films isn’t on the site, yet. The 2-day music festival will kick it off, that seems to be new for this year. I have checked the festival’s facebook page and it seems the film fest itself is actually in May - I will update the title of this thread accordingly.

Facebook Page: Redirecting...

Its not new Goosey. They’ve been having a big kick-off party for years that morphed into an all-day festival a couple of years ago and is this year a 2-day festival at the Tiger Mountain site where it almost always rains but everyone still has a good time. :sunglasses:

anywhere to buy tickets in person?

Thanks for the explanation! There are a few bands that I like but unfortunately I won’t be in Taipei that weekend ;_;