US Election 2016

I would hope that more than 25% (or 59% even) should be purged anyway. There needs to be a reverse march through the institutions.

Attack of the killer thesaurus:

[quote]
Did you catch it – it’s those ghastly Trump people who are “negative, dark, divisive and dangerous.” Forget “deplorables and irredeemables” – that was just a little old .38 special she had hidden in her glove compartment for emergencies. This baby here is a Gatling gun, because it’s a rapid-fire, spring-loaded, hand-cranked weapon akin to a Rotary Cannon. Yes, indeed – a Gatling gun takes down everything in its path, and Mrs. Clinton is ready to take up her assault weapon and stick it to each and every Trump voter who crosses her path.

Funny thing is, hardly anyone noticed she brought out the heavy artillery. Media outlets ran her angry, red-faced comment, but no one seemed to notice that her aim was squarely on Trump voters rather than the man himself.[/quote]

Dark and dangerous. Gritty, edgy, a seat-of-the-pants thrill ride. Tune in next week.

Bubbette, on the other hand, is fit only for late night public access cable. Her supporting characters are colorful enough. They’d be at home on House of Cards. But she’s a rather dreary lead.

Her screaming fits are fun, though. That’s when she really shows a personality.

1 Like

Ah, yes. Those faithless, faithless electors. How did they do?

Two Republicans in Texas refused to endorse The Donald. One for Rand Paul, another for whatisface.

A Dem elector in Hawaii ditched Bubbette to feel the Bern. But four in Washington really made it fun. Faith Spotted Eagle? Shouldn’t that be Faithless Spotted Eagle? Oh, and Colin Powell too.

All that harassing and threatening of the electors, and this is the payoff?

1 Like

The law of unintended consequences in action. Watch what you wish for, Dems. Actually, I take that back. Keep up the good work! And thanks to all those Hollywood liberals for doing such a bang up job! I can’t wait for the next Amy Schumer get-out-the-vote ad. She’d definitely a comedian, but probably not in the way she thinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjM5FF28Ixk

For some reason, comments were disabled for this video. Can’t imagine why…

1 Like

I like it when celebrities act like complete shills. It lets me know which ones to boycott.

I wouldn’t have touched her movie product with a ten foot pole even before this cringe-mercial came out. She just isn’t funny, even in a pathetic way.