Virtual office needed - any recommendations?

Hiya,

I’m in need of a virtual office for my RO. Have any suggestions? I initially had a contract through a friend, but when he realized he could make good money off of this he wound up (over) signing contracts with a handful of other businesses and now they’ve gotten their paperwork in before me… so I’m stuck trying to find a new place at the last minute.

I’m based in Tainan city, so something in the area would be preferable, but certainly isn’t a requirement. All I need is the registration and maybe some mail from the gov forwarded on occasion. Nothing beyond the very basics are required - my business is operated entirely online.

Any recommendations would be appreciated; I’m running out of time on my visa and DO NOT want to suffer another run to the Macau office!

Best,
Nanshen

most are 3,500 + per month, does anyone know anything cheaper?

Have you looked at Enspyre? They are a Taiwan based company started by entrepreneurs.
http://www.enspyre.com/en

Look under “Other Services” - They can answer the phone, or have a virtual secretary. Not sure about getting an actual address or handling your mail. Perhaps you could work that out with them?

If you are after a prestigous adress executivecentre.com/virtual_offices/taipei then you can get the adress in Taipei 101. Will look good on your bussiness cards. :slight_smile:

manibiz.tw/front/bin/ptlist. … ory=118581