WCIF Fitbit?

I tried it in the store and it couldn’t read anything. The vendor came and tried in his wrist. It worked, and then not. He picked another one. Same thing. Then he could make the first one work and gave me back. I tried and it red my pulse, but stopped reading when I started walking inside the store.

I decided it wasn’t reliable enough to buy it.
Maybe if I strangled my wrist it could work, but I still prefer something more comfortable.

Read your heart rate? Or steps and time?

I’ve found the heart rate works better not too tight. But I don’t really care about my heart rate that much so I can see if that’s a function important to you, it might not be the best option.

Yeah, that would be one of the main reasons, so I could check if I’m at the optimal efficiency range when practicing an exercise.

It seems you are more interested in the steps count and time. Since none of these functions require biometrics, I see how Mi Band 2 attends you well. And it is not expensive as many others around. :trollface:

I’ve seen Fitbit’s for sale at a lot of the 3C’s around here for around 4900NT. Looking online, you can get them for 1k off, but they’re still more expensive than the Xiaomi’s.

http://www.tkec.com.tw/search.aspx?q=fitbit

One thing to note about Fitbit though is that their hardware quality is pure shit. I’ve lost count of the number of units that I’ve had them send to me. With the Charge and Charge HR I found that the plastic band that it’s made from deteriorates fast. My wife got the Charge 2 and the band didn’t even last a year before it literally fell apart. Luckily, the bands on the Charge 2 are replaceable so FitBit doesn’t need to ship out new units, but it still makes it hard to recommend.

bitfit