WCIF pipe pillows

I’m in Japan and love these pipe pillows. I can get them online, but would like to buy one local for my 15hr flight to the states. Has anyone seen these in Taipei? Nishikawa cost NT$7500 here. WTF? It’s a pillow!

WTF are those things? I have not seen them in tapei or maybe I have and don’t know it.

How is Taiwan local to Japan? Its still getting online and international shipping to Japan from Taiwan.

My flight is out of Taoyuan. I would buy online, but I don’t have a local address and don’t know if 7 days is enough.
They look like cut-up straws, but are soft and bouncy. They have varying degrees of firmness and some are made of polyethylene and some charcoal elastomer blends.

If you can buy online, check if you can pick-up in (convenient) stores. Sometimes they have that option!

1 Like

I had that people in one of the hotels where I stayed in Okinawa, it was awesome! A bit weird for the first few minutes, but really comfortable!

1 Like

Oh now I remember those things from Japan. They feel like they have beans or something inside. Yes those are great pillows.

Haven’t seen them in Taiwan but I have not been looking for them. They must be someplace.